Republican and Democratic Party Membership Continues to Decline (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:04:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Republican and Democratic Party Membership Continues to Decline (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republican and Democratic Party Membership Continues to Decline  (Read 7488 times)
AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -8.00

« on: May 08, 2008, 05:53:43 AM »

I'm done voting for major parties. I voted Democrat in 2004 and 2006 and boy do I feel like a fool.

I couldn't vote in 2006 but I feel like a fool just for giving the Democrats the benefit of the doubt.

What do you guys think the Democrats should have done? Cut off funding for the Iraq war?

Oh, heavens no.  To me, that would be telling the troops "I don't give a crap about you, I just hate this president and everything he stands for."

The Democrats are too patriotic and too loyal to our troops (for the most part) to do that.

Well, during '06 the Democrats heavily touted their anti-war beliefs, didn't they? Then, when they won Congress, they shut up very quickly. Come to find out, the Democrats in office are making lots of money off the Iraq War, just like Cheney and his friends. I wonder if that is where a lot of this anger is coming from. For me that's where it's coming from. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies