Mideasterners: Don't forget to get out and vote!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:27:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Mideasterners: Don't forget to get out and vote!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mideasterners: Don't forget to get out and vote!  (Read 968 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 16, 2008, 06:20:13 PM »

Voting should be opening up in the next day, day and a half for us.  I hope that you'll vote for me for Governor, but above all, I just want you to get out and vote.  Voter turnout has to improve.

Dave bless Atlasia and the Mideast!

Inks.LWC
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 06:23:25 PM »

Come on people - get out there and vote.  4 votes so far is pathetic.
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 05:21:48 AM »

I must say that I am somewhat perplexed as to why we are holding a gubernatorial election in April. The last election was definitely held in January, and I am not aware of any new law that would have moved the date of the election.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 03:28:43 PM »

I must say that I am somewhat perplexed as to why we are holding a gubernatorial election in April. The last election was definitely held in January, and I am not aware of any new law that would have moved the date of the election.

Wow - I completely overlooked that.  I forgot that It's January, May, September.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 03:29:58 PM »

Wow - I completely overlooked that.  I forgot that It's January, May, September.

If nobody has any problems with this we could just count this election but not have the Governor-elect take office until May....
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2008, 08:56:21 PM »

lol, I always count on Inks for the corrections.  But this is my fault.  Sorry everyone.  I agree with MasterJedi's idea.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2008, 09:00:14 PM »

lol, I always count on Inks for the corrections.  But this is my fault.  Sorry everyone.  I agree with MasterJedi's idea.

Appoint Inks as Judge. Now.

-Your friendly regional expat conscience.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2008, 09:06:22 PM »

I don't know - I'm very disappointed in myself.  I've taken it upon myself to memorize the constitution frontwards and backwards, and then this happens.  As somebody in the race, I'd like to apoligize to the region for my mistake as well.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2008, 07:24:14 AM »

I'm cool with Jedi's idea, but I'm not opposed to revoting in May either.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2008, 07:40:23 AM »

If nobody has any problems with this we could just count this election but not have the Governor-elect take office until May....

Oh, I would have a problem with that! Smiley
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2008, 08:24:04 AM »

Oh, I would have a problem with that! Smiley

Of course you would Al.  lol
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2008, 11:23:36 AM »

I don't care either way.