(R-PA) Gov. Keystone Phil vs. (R-TX) Sen. Mike Naso (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:31:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  (R-PA) Gov. Keystone Phil vs. (R-TX) Sen. Mike Naso (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who wins the Republican Nomination?
(R-PA) Gov. Keystone Phil

(R-TX) Sen. Mike Naso

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 21

Author Topic: (R-PA) Gov. Keystone Phil vs. (R-TX) Sen. Mike Naso  (Read 5041 times)
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« on: May 03, 2008, 11:18:50 PM »

Phil has some pretty severe problems with his temper tantrums. Just imagine the Dean Scream (except quite a bit worse, really) on a daily basis.

And this is my problem with simple forum based opinions. I don't have "Dean Scream" moments that are "quite a bit worse" on a "daily basis."

Oh, wait...did my wording seem like I was having a tantrum? I'm sorry. Here's my commentary without a tantrum:

And this is my problem with simple forum based opinions. I don't have "Dean Scream" moments that are "quite a bit worse" on a "daily basis."

See the difference?

Yes. The second time it was clearly typed more delicately. You have beautiful fingers, by the way. They must not have seen much work. Hmm. You really are an effete elitist aren't you? Now I'm voting for Naso. He types with his two index fingers and grunts every time he presses the return key, like a real man.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies