Howard Dean: Epilogue (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:47:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Howard Dean: Epilogue (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Howard Dean: Epilogue  (Read 5776 times)
zachman

« on: February 15, 2004, 03:29:23 PM »

I think if Dean was not in the race, the democrat would have been beaten pretty bad in November. Dean's message is lets be tough on the republicans and lets catch him on his contributions. His message has been copied by Kerry. I'm really disapointed Kerry  made it, because his type wins every time. As a young secular New England rebel- Dean has represented me. I hope the party makes him into royalty.
zachman

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2004, 04:57:09 PM »

I was brought to the Dean camp for months when I heard him speak angrily about the democratic party becoming Bush-lite, and as a result losing the midterm election. Kerry was Bush-lite on his vote on the war resolution and I do hate what he did. Surprisingly, Dean saved Terry McAulife's career by becoming angry at Bush.

I hope Kerry doesn't become Bush-like. It was the lack of contrast that kileed Gore.
zachman

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2004, 05:36:35 PM »

Until recently McAuliffe was a weak spokesman. Dean's hatred against McAuliffe taught him how to do his job. Gillespie is only equally as harsh.
zachman

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2004, 06:26:39 PM »

I don't like James Carville that much except that he can appear on non-politics show like Late Night with Conan O'Brien. I can't stand his accent though.
zachman

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2004, 08:48:45 PM »

Novak will not say anything good about any democrat except for Kucinich and Sharpton to promote his idea of extremism. But I think he is effective if you are a right-winger.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies