Obama/Biden vs Romney/Crist
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:23:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Obama/Biden vs Romney/Crist
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama/Biden vs Romney/Crist  (Read 869 times)
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -8.00

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 11, 2008, 06:40:02 PM »

How would this election turn out? I will probably make more of these alternate ones, just for fun in the next few days.

My map:

Romney strengthens but not enough to win the election and Obama pulls away with a 5 point win.
auburntiger
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.61, S: 0.65

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 06:56:58 PM »

How would this election turn out? I will probably make more of these alternate ones, just for fun in the next few days.

My map:

Romney strengthens but not enough to win the election and Obama pulls away with a 5 point win.

you guys take NH, without a second thought
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -8.00

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 06:58:39 PM »

My map:

you guys take NH, without a second thought
I don't know, I think it would still be pretty swingy. Romney actually would appeal well to many economic conservatives that live in NH, and he never did terrible there.
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 07:30:06 PM »

Realistic map, assuming no major scandals with either candidate...  (some tough calls there, though -- does Romney take Michigan?  Does Obama take Colorado?  Just guesses here but realistic ones, I think...)

Democratic hack map...(probably pulled out of the ass of some knucklehead who thinks Romney's Mormonism would propel Obama to a landslide...the same "genius" would likely say, "But Obama was born in Kansas!")

Republican hack map...(Likely secreted from the pores of some mindless drone who still believes the Wright scandal is going to kill Obama in every state but Illinois...the same person would like say, "Oh, there are Mormons in Hawaii, too.")

auburntiger
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.61, S: 0.65

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2008, 12:24:08 AM »

Realistic map, assuming no major scandals with either candidate...  (some tough calls there, though -- does Romney take Michigan?  Does Obama take Colorado?  Just guesses here but realistic ones, I think...)

Democratic hack map...(probably pulled out of the ass of some knucklehead who thinks Romney's Mormonism would propel Obama to a landslide...the same "genius" would likely say, "But Obama was born in Kansas!")

Republican hack map...(Likely secreted from the pores of some mindless drone who still believes the Wright scandal is going to kill Obama in every state but Illinois...the same person would like say, "Oh, there are Mormons in Hawaii, too.")

In your realistic Obama vs, Romney map, I'd give Arkansas and West Virginia to the GOP; New Mexico and maybe Nevada go to Obama
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2008, 12:44:42 AM »

Not a chance Obama wins West Virginia, even against Romney. I think he'd get clobbered otherwise as any Republican not named Giuliani or McCain would have.

Honestly, during the primary season, I think Romney got clobbered in almost every state against Obama and Clinton. It was sad. He was behind Hillary in states like Alabama and Mississippi. Here's my map. Romney is saved out west thanks to the Mormons and probably keeps Colorado from Obama.

Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2008, 01:05:59 AM »

Obama: 275
Romney: 263

Romney does quite well in the west, and takes Michigan, but still loses due to Virginia and Ohio.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies