Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2019, 11:17:59 am
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

Atlas Forum
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Catchall "The people on Hillary is 44 are hilarious idiots" thread (search mode)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Catchall "The people on Hillary is 44 are hilarious idiots" thread  (Read 15019 times)
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
YaBB God
Bangladesh

« on: May 19, 2008, 11:58:52 pm »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=76149.0

Yeah. More fun.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
YaBB God
Bangladesh

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 08:54:00 pm »

Not Hillaryis44, but a funny comment on the CNN Political Ticker:

JJ-Orlando Florida   May 19th, 2008 5:17 pm ET

I am so mad at my democratic party. I guess Puerto Rico voters are more important than the millions of Florida democrats that voted. America seems more like a capitalistic–communist state now days. The guys with the money control everything and that is why America is so messed up.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
YaBB God
Bangladesh

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 07:04:32 pm »

http://www.hillaryis44.org/?p=649

Biggest hypocrites ever. They talk about Obama's "misogyny", and then attack him for "screaming 'Racist'"? Cheesy
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
YaBB God
Bangladesh

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 03:08:38 pm »

http://www.hillaryis44.org/2009/07/21/six-months-of-obama-boobery/#comment-256930

lol:

Brooks is right on some matters, but is laughable with his repeated insistence that Obama’s problem is that he “fears and avoids conflict”.

No, Mr Brooks. Obama relishes and does quite well at conflict, when what is at stake is his personal benefit. As we saw during the primaries and election, he has no problem at all with engaging in very nasty conflict, indeed, when there is something he personally wants.

He just can’t be arsed to engage in any conflict to achieve any goals for the American people - goals that bore him, and about which he does not care in the slightest. He’s puzzled that he was rewarded so handsomely for crying, “Look at me, me me!” for 2 years, but now is being critiqued for essentially the same behavior and mindset. I mean, really, from his point of view it’s hardly fair.

He’s a narcissist, Mr. Brooks, plain and simple, and narcissists are only strong and cutthroat when their own person and self-image are at stake. The concerns of others, like say, the American people, are so far outside their realm of conscious thought as to be utterly foreign to them. And you want him to be cognizant of those things NOW? You want him to put aside his self-interest and fight for others? What in the BLOODY HELL ever gave you the foggiest notion that this man would be capable of that?
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
YaBB God
Bangladesh

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 12:38:34 pm »

Yeah, it's a boring right-wing site now.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
YaBB God
Bangladesh

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 02:50:29 pm »

They justify her participation as a necessary step to save the world from Obama.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Logout

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies