CA: Public Policy Institute of CA: Obama defeats McCain by 17, Clinton by 12 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:33:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  CA: Public Policy Institute of CA: Obama defeats McCain by 17, Clinton by 12 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CA: Public Policy Institute of CA: Obama defeats McCain by 17, Clinton by 12  (Read 1159 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: May 22, 2008, 04:05:20 PM »

Oh my God. Do you honestly believe McCain will only get 20% of the Hispanic vote this year? You people continue to amaze me.

I said it looks more accurate than SurveyUSA's numbers, which showed McCain leading Obama among Hispanics. The truth is probably in between.

That's your opinion and nothing more. SUSA showed  overall numbers that were inline with just about everyone else recently. This polling firm is questionable, and CA will not be a 17% blow out for Obama. He also won't get anywhere near 70% of the Hispanics. But, because it showed a Dem blowout, it's ruled more believable than the SUSA poll.

ha... coming from you this truly hilarious. All you do is post opinions, usually retarded ones at that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies