1988 Vice President Cheney vs Governor Dukakis
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:37:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  Past Election What-ifs (US) (Moderator: Dereich)
  1988 Vice President Cheney vs Governor Dukakis
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: 1988 Vice President Cheney vs Governor Dukakis  (Read 6794 times)
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2008, 10:17:15 AM »

DWDL, it really would be best if you quit while you're behind.  You've been treading on very thin ice already of late.
If you do not debate, there is no point in having a forum
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2008, 10:21:48 AM »

DWDL, it really would be best if you quit while you're behind.  You've been treading on very thin ice already of late.

But you have clearly lost this debate.  Oh, and since you didn't answer:

I'm now convinced that DWDL is simply making this up as he goes along.  Well I guess if it keeps him amused...
True, its hard to dumb down things for Benconstine though, that's the problem

LOL.  Dumb things down for me?  Are you serious?
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2008, 10:37:01 AM »

I'm now convinced that DWDL is simply making this up as he goes along.  Well I guess if it keeps him amused...

I did not lose the debate, there is no chance you were joking and no chance that the map could happen.  However, this would obviously have no way to be proven.  And yes, I feel it necessary to dumb things down for someone who posts the maps that you do, you obviously lack some sense of history.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2008, 10:38:33 AM »

I did not lose the debate, there is no chance you were joking and no chance that the map could happen.  However, this would obviously have no way to be proven.  And yes, I feel it necessary to dumb things down for someone who posts the maps that you do, you obviously lack some sense of history.

I WAS JOKING ABOUT THE FIRST MAP!
The fact that you think you need to dumb things down for me is pretty pathetic.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2008, 10:46:38 AM »

This is not a debate.  This is borderline harassment.  Consider this a warning.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2008, 12:05:47 PM »
« Edited: May 31, 2008, 12:15:19 PM by Fmr. Sen. DWTL »

This is not a debate.  This is borderline harassment.  Consider this a warning.
If I would be banned or placed on any sort of review for this, this forum as no point.  There is starting to be no place for conservative ideas anymore

If that's harassment Joe, you probably should have been gone a long time ago
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2008, 12:15:21 PM »

If I would be banned or placed on any sort of review for this, this forum as no point.  There is starting to be no place for conservative ideas anymore

Bull***t.  You're just mad that you decided to attack a 15 year old, and got your ass kicked.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2008, 12:16:14 PM »

Bull***t.  You're just mad that you decided to attack a 15 year old, and got your ass kicked.
LOL, you cried foul because you can't handle debating with people.  The easiest way out of an argument is to cry that people are bullying you, grow a pair and we'll talk later
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2008, 12:17:12 PM »

LOL, you cried foul because you can't handle debating with people.  The easiest way out of an argument is to cry that people are bullying you, grow a pair and we'll talk later

I never cried foul; I responded to each of your points.  You will never hear me cry that people are bullying me.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2008, 12:18:58 PM »

I never cried foul; I responded to each of your points.  You will never hear me cry that people are bullying me.
The debate was about this election, I proved that your map was ridiculous.  You never even countered with another map, because the first map was your real map, furthering my point
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2008, 12:24:05 PM »

The debate was about this election, I proved that your map was ridiculous.  You never even countered with another map, because the first map was your real map, furthering my point

Of course my map was absurd; I was joking.
Dude, I was not being serious.  How could you entertain the notion that I was?  This would be my actual prediction:

DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2008, 12:25:39 PM »

Dude, I was not being serious.  How could you entertain the notion that I was?  This would be my actual prediction:

All you did was copy my map and change one state to make yours more Democratic
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2008, 12:28:11 PM »

Seriously?  Which state?  I never even noticed that.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2008, 12:29:01 PM »

Pennsylvania
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2008, 12:30:14 PM »

Pennsylvania

Really?  What do you know?
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2008, 04:11:38 PM »

Huh

I have a headache now. Thanks, guys.