New York State to Recognize Gay Marriages (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:40:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  New York State to Recognize Gay Marriages (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New York State to Recognize Gay Marriages  (Read 20354 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: May 29, 2008, 11:58:57 AM »
« edited: May 29, 2008, 12:02:02 PM by Adam Griffin »

Why do Christians CapitaliZe so Many words That do Not need CapitaliZation?

Anywho, the function of the government is to provide for the people, in an unbiased fashion. F**k religious morals, f**k the Bible, and most importantly f**k Christianity; never has a religion brought so much death, devastation, war, and hate and yet somehow is supposed to pave the path to a perfect world. Secular morality is key in government in order to preserve human rights, point blank.

Empathy might be a good thing to have in this situation. If I said that Christians shouldn't be allowed to get married because all they are going to do is taint the image of "true" love and raise their children to be little ugly, bigot Christians, I'm sure that view would not be appreciated, nor would that opinion be shared by everyone. Sometimes we need to just keep our mouths shut when it comes to the feelings and rights of other individuals. If there is a god of any kind, I guarantee you that he's not human, therefore none of us should tell others what they cannot do when it does nothing to harm another person. Besides, the Christian faith clearly states what will happen to the world: it's gonna end. Seems like all the true Christians would want all of these "bad things" to go ahead and happen so that nobody else would have to suffer going through life as an imperfect mortal.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 12:07:32 PM »

This thread's a hoot. Dodgy arguments *and* comically obvious hypocrisy!

Anywho, the function of the government is to provide for the people, in an unbiased fashion. F**k religious morals, f**k the Bible, and most importantly f**k Christianity;

Funny definition of "unbiased" there.

But I'm not in the government, am I? Therefore I'll say how I feel, but I don't expect the government to start burning Bibles or castrating Christians, nor would I want them to, if only for the simple fact that if it can happen to one group of people it can happen to everybody.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 07:19:16 AM »

This thread's a hoot. Dodgy arguments *and* comically obvious hypocrisy!

Anywho, the function of the government is to provide for the people, in an unbiased fashion. F**k religious morals, f**k the Bible, and most importantly f**k Christianity;

Funny definition of "unbiased" there.

But I'm not in the government, am I? Therefore I'll say how I feel, but I don't expect the government to start burning Bibles or castrating Christians, nor would I want them to, if only for the simple fact that if it can happen to one group of people it can happen to everybody.

You're a disgusting scumbag and an ignorant ass to boot. Not surprising coming from your side of the political spectrum.

Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies