A speech from the Vice President...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:20:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  A speech from the Vice President...
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A speech from the Vice President...  (Read 593 times)
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 30, 2004, 02:07:06 PM »
« edited: August 30, 2004, 02:12:52 PM by Vice President .Andrew »

Hello citizens of Atlasia,

As you may know I am now your fourth vice-president. I would like to thank President John F. Kennedy for giving me this opportunity.

Although I am happy to take this position, it is too bad that I must accept the position under these circumstances. I have great respect for President Gustaf, he was a great public servant and I respect his decision to resign.

This is a difficult time for Atlasia, we are facing great changes here. Legislative and changes in mood. We have had to face the resignation and absences from great leaders of this nation. Leaders that, along with myself helped shape Atlasia to what it is today. Although their loss is a sad one; we should not grieve for too long. We must have hope. The begining of the next Atlasian generation is comming!

We are now facing new challenges here in this nation. I will work with President Kennedy, the current cabinet and the Senate to help meet these challenges.

Thank you everybody for your time and good day.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2004, 02:16:50 PM »

I would also like to thank those who have congratulated me, it is apprieciated Smiley
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies