Dems (and others on the left), do you prefer to "battle" Libertarians or Fundies (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:00:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Dems (and others on the left), do you prefer to "battle" Libertarians or Fundies (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who would you rather have as your political enemies?
Fundies

Libertarians

Neo-Cons

Other (explain)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 24

Author Topic: Dems (and others on the left), do you prefer to "battle" Libertarians or Fundies  (Read 7571 times)
Aizen
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -9.22

« on: May 30, 2008, 11:40:08 AM »

Fundies. I like some of the libertarian viewpoints. I absolutely despise fundies so I would love to battle them... and crush them. Neo-cons suck too obviously.
Aizen
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -9.22

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 05:54:50 PM »

As a rampant homosexualist, who wants to remain one in public and private life then I have to ally with libertarians.
The Fundies aren't going to be able to "convert" anyone.  And if they harm a gay, they're not really Christian, therefore they aren't really a Fundie.

The fundies want to rewrite the science textbooks to denounce evolution, gravity etc. They are far more dangerous and intrusive than libertarians who aren't really dangerous at all. They don't give a damn what you do...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies