Jindal Excites GOP As a Possible Running Mate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:39:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Jindal Excites GOP As a Possible Running Mate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jindal Excites GOP As a Possible Running Mate  (Read 12574 times)
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: June 06, 2008, 07:22:04 PM »

You certainly can't complain about Obama's "inexperience" if you put him on the ticket.
Piyush Jindal would sorta take a lot of the steam out of those 527 ads (that are probably already in production) attacking Barack Hussein Osama.

strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 09:46:56 PM »

Piyush Jindal would sorta take a lot of the steam out of those 527 ads (that are probably already in production) attacking Barack Hussein Osama.

Why?  McCain is going to reject those ads the second they come out... if they do... and probably vehemently so... having Jindal on the ticket could easily prevent that from happening at all.

yeah, just like Bob Corker "rejected" the Harold Call Me ad, yet the RNC kept running it. McCain has too much integrity to run a Rove/Atwater type campaign: some of those supporting him however, do not.
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 07:16:27 PM »

I would love Jindal as VP.  Piyush Jidal doesn't sound at all Arabic.  I think most Americans can tell the difference between Arabic and Indian names (or maybe I'm giving most Americans too much credit).  Besides, the few people who will take the B. Hussein Obama thing into consideration would vote for the "terrorist" on the bottom of the ticket rather than the top.

you are.
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 01:05:19 PM »

As a sidebar, Jindal believes in "creationism," which is off-putting. I just don't trust creationists. I think they have defective reasoning powers. I just do.

Thie guy is a bio major too. But he did say it during a debate so perhaps it was a pander? Scary that actually helps you get elected. Says a lot about the state of this country.

Also, Jindal is only 37. He's just over half McCain's age and would probably be the youngest person to ever appear on a presidential ticket.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies