Jindal Excites GOP As a Possible Running Mate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:58:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Jindal Excites GOP As a Possible Running Mate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jindal Excites GOP As a Possible Running Mate  (Read 12572 times)
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« on: June 05, 2008, 09:39:56 PM »

Piyush Jindal would sorta take a lot of the steam out of those 527 ads (that are probably already in production) attacking Barack Hussein Osama.
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 10:36:52 AM »

Piyush Jindal would sorta take a lot of the steam out of those 527 ads (that are probably already in production) attacking Barack Hussein Osama.

Why?  McCain is going to reject those ads the second they come out... if they do... and probably vehemently so... having Jindal on the ticket could easily prevent that from happening at all.

yeah, just like Bob Corker "rejected" the Harold Call Me ad, yet the RNC kept running it. McCain has too much integrity to run a Rove/Atwater type campaign: some of those supporting him however, do not.

Exactly.  I am not worried about McCain running an honorable campaign.  I am worried about those he cannot control. 
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 05:47:51 PM »

I think most Americans can tell the difference between Arabic and Indian names (or maybe I'm giving most Americans too much credit). 

I doubt most Americans could locate the Middle East and India on a map, let alone differentiate between regional name differences. The American people are very stupid; hence the art of manipulating them exists within politics.

The difference between Piyush and Hussein is that one of them is a name for a certain Iraqi dictator.

Yeah.  And the other one sounds like a thick, snotty, sneeze...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies