Gallup Tracking Poll Thread [Obama vs McCain] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:08:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Gallup Tracking Poll Thread [Obama vs McCain] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gallup Tracking Poll Thread [Obama vs McCain]  (Read 300093 times)
Edu
Ufokart
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« on: November 02, 2008, 01:09:27 PM »

Obama just needs all the Gore states + NH + Colorado to win. He seems to be up by a good amount in NH and Colorado  and he's doing all right in all the Gore states.

McCain strategy seems to be concentrating on Pennsylvania, so why would Obama let him gain points by stop campaigning in the state?. It seems logical to me that if McCain is specifically targeting the state to win then Obama should spend money and time there to try and neutralize any effect McCain might be having.

Obama has money and he doesn't really need Florida, Ohio, Missouri, Nevada, Indiana, North Carolina, Virginia or Arizona to win the election. So both candidates campaigning there heavily doesn't strike as too odd in my opinion.
Edu
Ufokart
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 04:14:05 PM »

Meeker, did you send out an urgent e-mail this morning to get them?

But McCain isn't heavily contesting Washington. That's a difference i think.

I think it would be foolish for the Obama campaign to ignore an important state where the other candidate is concentrating on, even if he's up ahead by 7 or whatever. And making things "urgent" might help motivate the Obama supporters, i don't see anything strange about it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies