Attorney General
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:09:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Attorney General
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Attorney General  (Read 1916 times)
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 29, 2004, 08:10:49 PM »

Attorney General Mr. Fresh has today handed me his resignation (I was first informed of the situation by Gustaf who was informed by Mr. Fresh himself) as Attorney General.

I felt I needed to make this public so everyone knew.

New Appointment Pending.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2004, 08:15:58 PM »

Oh my.
Niles Caulder

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2004, 10:01:49 PM »

This actually happened a couple weeks ago, I handed it in to Gustaf.  But since JFK took over, I felt a need to give this forum a more active Attorney General.  I'm sorry to those that I've neglected..John Ford really.  I hope that you all can accept this, and I hope you'll get an Attorney General that can serve you better than I.

Regret to hear the news, Mr Fresh...best wishes in your future endeavors!
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: -1.23

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2004, 12:15:41 PM »

This actually happened a couple weeks ago, I handed it in to Gustaf.  But since JFK took over, I felt a need to give this forum a more active Attorney General.  I'm sorry to those that I've neglected..John Ford really.  I hope that you all can accept this, and I hope you'll get an Attorney General that can serve you better than I.

Its all good.
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2004, 07:00:39 PM »

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have chosen the new Attorney General of the United States of Atlasia.

He has shown excellent legal expertise and is a very promising member of the forum most notable for his time as Game Moderator.

He has conditionally accepted the job and requested assurances it would not interfere with his Federalist league, ladies and gentlemen, the new Attorney General of Atlasia is Ernest of South Carolina!
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2004, 07:28:35 PM »

Congratulations, Ernest.

Great pick, JFK.
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2004, 07:31:27 PM »

Congratulations, Ernest.

Great pick, JFK.

I cannot take credit really, Ernest said to me he would be willing to take the position, I was stumped before I got his message but am thoroughly glad he chose to request the position.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2004, 08:00:50 AM »

Let me first  thank President Kennedy for his nomination.  I shall try my best to serve the people of Atlasia.  It is possible that I may at times seem to be contradicting myself as both Attorney General and as a major proponent of the Federalist League.  As Attorney General I shall deal with the law as it is, while the Federalist League has hopes or what the law will become.  I assure the public that shall try to as best I can to keep the two seperate.  I await any questions that the Senate may wish to ask of me before voting on whether to confirm me.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies