Can we save the Edwards campaign? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:41:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Can we save the Edwards campaign? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can we save the Edwards campaign?  (Read 6307 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: February 17, 2004, 06:06:28 PM »

It's Kerry all the way.  You guys might as well give-up.  Edwards proved to be a regional candidate.  His campaign is dead unless some HUGE scandal rocks the Kerry campaign.  Even if one did, the media wouldn't report it anyway, until Kerry was assured the nomination.  Edwards turned-out ot not have the appeal that even I thought he would have after Iowa.  It happens.  He didn't carry Viginina and Tennessee, so he is finished.  I'm no happier about that than you guys are, believe me.

No, I don't think he's a regional canidate at all, he just had to fight a VERY uphill battle.

1. Kerry has been a Senator for many years, and is more well known.  

2. He got all the media attention after his Iowa/NH wins, and the frontrunner status.  

Do you know how many people say "I'd vote Edwards, but I want Bush out, so I'm voting Kerry"?  That flawed logic.  Edwards seems like a much stronger canidate.  That just tells me that Kerry is alot of hype and little substance.  I wouldn't vote for Bush over Kerry, but I'd be reluctant to push the button next to Kerry's name.  
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies