Opinion of Pope John Paul II (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:10:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Opinion of Pope John Paul II (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ...
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 26

Author Topic: Opinion of Pope John Paul II  (Read 5719 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: June 29, 2008, 01:04:19 PM »

Horrible person, even as Popes go.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 04:38:06 AM »

...since the Evangelicals are converting Spanish American (and Brazil) in droves.

I am awfully disturbed by this trend.  Catholic countries, particularly down South America way, are so much more free than the US (the prime example of an Evangelical Protestant controlled country).  One can only hope these freaks never become the majority in places like Brazil.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 02:16:51 PM »

...since the Evangelicals are converting Spanish American (and Brazil) in droves.

I am awfully disturbed by this trend.  Catholic countries, particularly down South America way, are so much more free than the US (the prime example of an Evangelical Protestant controlled country).  One can only hope these freaks never become the majority in places like Brazil.

No doubt you had Venezuela in mind, no?  Tongue  One man's "freedom" is another man's strait jacket.

No, I hadn't Venezuala in mind.  I was thinking of many South American countries toleration of 'vice', particularly prostitution - Brazil and I think several others.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies