Zell Miller is on the stage...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:15:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Zell Miller is on the stage...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: Zell Miller is on the stage...  (Read 43296 times)
Patunia
Rookie

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2004, 10:01:09 PM »

I can't wait until Obama breaks 65%...lol!

I don't know where that 36% swing is going to come from to get Keyes within five.
It will come from those who say that they will vote for Ocommie today.
Patunia
Rookie

« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2004, 10:02:33 PM »

Then why did he trash Carter? He was president more than 25 years ago. Plus if the party was like that dumbass wanted there would just be two identical parties, what's the point of that?

I missed the first party because I didn't feel like puking, but reluctantly watched the end. Now I think it'd be interesting to compare the vile hate he spewed to Obama's keynote speech at our convention, and then ask where this crap about how all the Bush hatred by liberals is wrong and how liberals hate America is coming from. Obama's speech was the one praising America, Zell just demonized and ripped Kerry, which is exactly what the right claims we do about Bush and it's wrong.
Zell never said that the left didnt have a right to be stupid. He only pointed out their stupidity. Every point he made related directly to policy stances. And keep saying Obama. I love it every time the left brings that commie up. Shifts more votes to the right.

yeah, like his speech wasn't well received at all and he's not kicking ass in the polls. lol. I think NixonNow has some competition here.
Hes kicking ass because of the circumstances surrounding the race. Ryan was right to step down. But the Illinois race will be the shocker of the election I believe. Go ahead and hug those early polls while Keyes is just getting started. Keyes wont lose by more then 5 points and could possibly win it.

After saying gays are "selfish heathens"?  Keyes is going to get crushed.  Maybe by over 30 pts.  The man is dispicable.
You impart your beliefs onto the people of Illinois. The people of illinois are just as opposed to gay marriage as every state in the union. His language may be strong, but pales in comparison to Obamas commie ways. Keyes will rise to the occassion. Mark my words, bookmark this thread.

And no, I dont think gays are heathens. Just dont feel that gay marriage even comes close to resembling a civil right.

Ummm...I didn't say anything about gay marriage....listen to it again....he called gays heathens.  People may not like gay marriage, but neither do they like politicans who use that harsh a word for a group of human beings.  
And read what I said. His harsh language will not mean much because there is no great upswelling of support for gays to make such a statement hurt him.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2004, 10:03:24 PM »

Zell Miller: "John Kerry is a man unsure of whether the United States is a force of good or evil in the world."
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2004, 10:05:56 PM »

Zell Miller: "John Kerry is a man unsure of whether the United States is a force of good or evil in the world."

Did he actually say that?  Oh god he is an asshole!
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2004, 10:06:34 PM »

Yes he did.  I couldn't believe my ears.  He said it on CNN when being interviews by woodruff and Greenfield.
Patunia
Rookie

« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2004, 10:06:41 PM »

Youre right. Kerry is an asshole. GO ZELL!!
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2004, 10:10:16 PM »

Youre right. Kerry is an asshole. GO ZELL!!

So you think that Kerry thinks the US might be a force of evil?

He has campaigned for president the last 2 years day in, day out because he thinks the US is a force of evil?

You guys can do a little better than that.  Or can you?
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix
E: 2.58, S: 3.83

« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2004, 10:10:53 PM »

That quote is probably not far off the mark, actually. One could certainly defend it, anyway. He has consistently displayed to me anyway that he sees the USA as the aggressors in the world. And the stuff he said about our troops before Congress... Kerry is still in a different world, a leftist dreamworld perhaps, and he's clearly out of touch and sync.
Patunia
Rookie

« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2004, 10:11:50 PM »

That quote is probably not far off the mark, actually. One could certainly defend it, anyway. He has consistently displayed to me anyway that he sees the USA as the aggressors in the world. And the stuff he said about our troops before Congress... Kerry is still in a different world, a leftist dreamworld perhaps, and he's clearly out of touch and sync.
What he said.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2004, 10:14:20 PM »

Oh please.  You really think John Kerry thinks American is evil?  

That's why he spent 25 years in public service?  He thinks America is evil.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2004, 10:17:37 PM »

So, calling Bush a Nazi is treason.....but saying Kerry hates America and thinks it is a force of evil in this world is fair game?  Wow.
DarthKosh

« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2004, 10:17:57 PM »

To destroy what he believes is "evil" from with in.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2004, 10:18:44 PM »

So, calling Bush a Nazi is treason.....but saying Kerry hates America and thinks it is a force of evil in this world is fair game?  Wow.

We've got a long fight ahead of us!
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix

« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2004, 10:18:45 PM »

He clearly and obviously sees and has seen the USA as aggressors. He didn't even vote for the '91 Gulf War.

He spent his 25 years, Boss, fighting the establishment, supporting intel cuts, stripping the military. Even Dennis (and I'll butcher his last name) Diconsini (D-AZ) said in 1994 that Kerry was seeking Intel and military cuts that "they could not withstand." That's frightening. I think Kerry sees us as not good, I'll say that.
ThePrezMex
Mexico

Political Matrix
E: 5.25, S: -1.69

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2004, 10:19:26 PM »

He was just grilled on his inteview on CNN some moments ago. He couldn't answer any single question they made him. They showed him that Cheney also oppossed many of the weapons that he accussed Kerry of voting against.. and he didn't know what to say.
They told him that Bush has also said that American Forces are 'occupying' Iraq.. and he didn't know what to reply: "Well, I don't know about that" and they showed it to him.
He just didn't get his facts right and this could actually backfire. He was so bitter and pissed off.
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix

« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2004, 10:21:11 PM »

There's no basis for calling Bush a Nazi. He's actually very far from Nazi-ism. There IS a basis for arguing that Kerry clearly sees the USA as the bad guys and the aggressors. WHY can't you guys see that?

Have any of you libs ever listened to how he smeared our vets in front of Congress?
Patunia
Rookie

« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2004, 10:21:50 PM »

He was just grilled on his inteview on CNN some moments ago. He couldn't answer any single question they made him. They showed him that Cheney also oppossed many of the weapons that he accussed Kerry of voting against.. and he didn't know what to say.
They told him that Bush has also said that American Forces are 'occupying' Iraq.. and he didn't know what to reply: "Well, I don't know about that" and they showed it to him.
He just didn't get his facts right and this could actually backfire. He was so bitter and pissed off.
Zell isnt running for President. And the left wont bring it up because it highlights their deficiences.
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix

« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2004, 10:23:03 PM »

But Kerry supported more cuts, deeper cuts, cuts "they could not withstand."

I don't like ANY cuts in Intel or military, but if it's cuts or cuts that will all-out decimate the Intel community, I guess I'll just have to settle for cuts then!
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2004, 10:24:59 PM »

He clearly and obviously sees and has seen the USA as aggressors. He didn't even vote for the '91 Gulf War.

He spent his 25 years, Boss, fighting the establishment, supporting intel cuts, stripping the military. Even Dennis (and I'll butcher his last name) Diconsini (D-AZ) said in 1994 that Kerry was seeking Intel and military cuts that "they could not withstand." That's frightening. I think Kerry sees us as not good, I'll say that.

-Again, opposing US military action = hating America.

PLEASE use that as your tag line in the next two months.  "John Kerry hates America"
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2004, 10:25:05 PM »

There's no basis for calling Bush a Nazi. He's actually very far from Nazi-ism. There IS a basis for arguing that Kerry clearly sees the USA as the bad guys and the aggressors. WHY can't you guys see that?

Have any of you libs ever listened to how he smeared our vets in front of Congress?

MAYBE THE MAN DOESN'T THINK THE US SHOULD BE THE AGGRESORS IN THE WORLD!  MAYBE HE WANTS TO BE PRESIDENT TO CHANGE THIS COUNTRY FOR THE BETTER!  MAYBE HE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE GOOD MEN AND WOMEN DIE IN VAIN!  
Patunia
Rookie

« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2004, 10:27:04 PM »

MAYBE THE MAN DOESN'T THINK THE US SHOULD BE THE AGGRESORS IN THE WORLD!  MAYBE HE WANTS TO BE PRESIDENT TO CHANGE THIS COUNTRY FOR THE BETTER!  MAYBE HE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE GOOD MEN AND WOMEN DIE IN VAIN!  
They only die in vain when men like Kerry get a self inflicted sliver and cut and run.
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix

« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2004, 10:28:46 PM »
« Edited: September 01, 2004, 10:30:24 PM by TheGiantSaguaro »

Wow, so you guys DO see defending ourselves as acting as aggressors. Amazing. Or I should say the war on terror.
Patunia
Rookie

« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2004, 10:30:05 PM »

Wow, so you guys DO see defending ourselves as acting as aggressors. Amazing.
Of course they do. Any US military operations in our own self interest and not sanctioned by the UN is evil.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2004, 10:32:08 PM »

Of course they do. Any US military operations in our own self interest and not sanctioned by the UN is evil.

Then why did Kerry vote for the 2002 war resolution?
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix

« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2004, 10:33:16 PM »

Wow, so you guys DO see defending ourselves as acting as aggressors. Amazing.

See, these people end up pushing me really, really far to the right. I don't think average ordinary people see it this way, but I have to agree with you. I know a lot of average ordinary Democrats, they support the war, and while it's limited to people I know, they are defecting to Bush left and right (no pun intended). Smiley

The war on terror = aggression, that was the undercurrent to the Dean message that caught fire and was passed on to a lower key John Kerry.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies