Obama to hold mass rally for acceptance speech at Mile High Stadium (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:16:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Obama to hold mass rally for acceptance speech at Mile High Stadium (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama to hold mass rally for acceptance speech at Mile High Stadium  (Read 32385 times)
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P
« on: July 08, 2008, 09:53:16 PM »

I support Obama because I agree with him on the issues far more than McCain. If that makes me a goose stepping Nazi, well, so be it.......

Good move politically.....if McCain holds his acceptance speech at the Metrodome, more power to him.
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 09:59:13 PM »

Whoever started this thread and whoever is continuing the meaning of this thread needs to talk about this with their therapist. Seriously. I am not trying to "censor" you, I just think that this is not what rational adults talk about.

Yeah, ration adults sit around and shout meaningless slogans at the top of their lungs to be just like everyone else around them, while they manage to forget that this is supposed to be an election for President of the United States, not the pep club.

Yup. Bitter.

Yeah... I am bitter, because I hate black people, and young people, and popular people.  That's what this is all about.  It has nothing to do with anything other than that... obviously. 

There's nothing wrong with being upset that Obama is winning, or with opposing him.....now you know how we felt in 2004. Smiley

But comparing him to a Nazi is a tad over the top Chris; you must admit.
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 10:34:26 PM »

Whoever started this thread and whoever is continuing the meaning of this thread needs to talk about this with their therapist. Seriously. I am not trying to "censor" you, I just think that this is not what rational adults talk about.

Yeah, ration adults sit around and shout meaningless slogans at the top of their lungs to be just like everyone else around them, while they manage to forget that this is supposed to be an election for President of the United States, not the pep club.

Yup. Bitter.

Yeah... I am bitter, because I hate black people, and young people, and popular people.  That's what this is all about.  It has nothing to do with anything other than that... obviously. 

There's nothing wrong with being upset that Obama is winning, or with opposing him.....now you know how we felt in 2004. Smiley

But comparing him to a Nazi is a tad over the top Chris; you must admit.

Please... go back the the begining of the thread and note that I attempted to start by having a serious conversation about Obama's mental state.  Then look at the reaction I received.

I am telling you this right now, I am not bitter.  I have noted many disturbing patterns in Obama's behavior over the last few months.  I don't know why some people are so willing to shrug them off, but I am not.  I'm not crazy.  I'm not bitter.  I'm not joking.  I am being serious.

I don't think most people know why they actually support Obama, except that he is "cool".  Obama reminds me of Bush, as do his avid supporters, albeit younger and "wide eyed".  That disturbs me.  I made a huge mistake by supporting Bush, as did the country.  I don't want to see that repeated by putting in another person who is of the same mind-set as our ing insane current President.

I'm glad you are passionate about politics anyway...and willing to admit your past mistakes. Smiley That shows a lot of maturity....and you are still one of my all time favorite guys ever.....I just don't want to see you elevating your blood pressure over this.
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 12:27:37 AM »

Those complaining about Obama's arrogance and ego probably mostly loved Bush's for the longest time.

Of course everyone likes confidence and arrogance when the "good guys" do it....
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2008, 01:21:12 PM »

How 'bout we just agree to the fact that arrogant politicians that we don't agree with make us mad, and this anger is mainly due to the fact that arrogance is overall a virtue in politics much more than it is a liability. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies