Obama to hold mass rally for acceptance speech at Mile High Stadium (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:36:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Obama to hold mass rally for acceptance speech at Mile High Stadium (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama to hold mass rally for acceptance speech at Mile High Stadium  (Read 32534 times)
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« on: July 08, 2008, 07:08:01 PM »

It amuses me that some who compare Obama and his supporters to Nazi's probably railed against the comparison of George W. Bush to Hitler that some extreme members of society made.

Comparing modern day politicians to the likes of Hitler is pretty tasteless and reduces debate to an extremely unfavorable level. Frankly, I pretty much lose respect for anyone that compares people like Obama or GWB to Hitler. These comparisons are extreme, inaccurate, and unnecessary. It would be best if we could avoid these distasteful situations.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 10:18:22 PM »

Soulty, you're really losing it man.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 10:35:44 PM »

While Obama's personality cult and huge ego annoy the hell out of me, saying he's like the Nazi's is a bit extreme.

Will you be attending the Hitler-esque rally or will you be fainting/jacking off to Obama's speech in your bedroom?

Nice!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies