Who do you see as America's biggest threat in the years and decades to come? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:40:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Who do you see as America's biggest threat in the years and decades to come? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who do you see as America's biggest threat in the years and decades to come?  (Read 9584 times)
Albus Dumbledore
Havelock Vetinari
Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

Political Matrix
E: -0.71, S: -2.17

« on: July 09, 2008, 03:06:29 PM »

Israel, other ardent support of them is killing us now and will continue to do so
Albus Dumbledore
Havelock Vetinari

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 08:48:07 PM »

All of those are big threats, no doubt, but I've got my eye on a country we've had trouble with before--GERMANY.

The reason I say Germany is our biggest threat is due to the Euro.  France and Germany were in cahoots in creating the Euro.  They created the Euro to force all the European nations to come under one currency so the Germans and the French could "currency-gouge" the rest of Europe and force them to break loose of the grip of the Euro.  Plus, in my opinion, Germany did not learn its lesson from World War II and the United States failed to completely stabilize the country mainly because stupidly got ourselves into a Pacific theater with Japan. (Japan wasn't our biggest enemy in WW2, we made them our biggest enemy.)  If America had done things right like befriend Japan (they wanted to be our friend in the late 1930s), we may have been able to avoid Pearl Harbor.  Since Pearl Harbor happened our focus had to mainly shift out to the Pacific and thus the European theater ended a good 5 months before the Pacific theater.  We didn't treat the Germans with a whole lot of respect coming out WW2 and during the Cold War.  That's part of the reason they decided to initiate the Euro some 50 years after the suicide of Hitler.  I can very easily see another German attack on France in the coming years and I can see them linking arms with Italy again and plunge the world back into World War 3 in the next 10-15 years.

Mere words cannot express quite how utterly stupid the above post is.

Why not try? I want to see your rant countering his idea?
Albus Dumbledore
Havelock Vetinari

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 04:53:21 PM »

Hey BushOklahoma what are your views of the coming nonwhite majority in the US and of the very soon ending of the protestant majority(a few years ago some study showed the US as 52% protestant and with immigration/all the scandals..)?
Albus Dumbledore
Havelock Vetinari

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 08:44:31 PM »

Why not? Given Governor Bush's taste for arab blood and his militarism combined with his spineless lackeys in congress such is entirely plausible.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies