AK-Rasmussen: Begich jumps to 8-point lead over Stevens (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:35:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 Senatorial Election Polls
  AK-Rasmussen: Begich jumps to 8-point lead over Stevens (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AK-Rasmussen: Begich jumps to 8-point lead over Stevens  (Read 3662 times)
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« on: July 23, 2008, 09:19:35 PM »

Republicans --

Let's do this.  You folks vote for our guy in Alaska to dump a criminal Republican Senator.  Our folks in Louisiana will vote for a Republican so we can finally be rid of the cancer that is Congressman Bill Jefferson.

Only one problem.  The IDIOTS in Jefferson's district are likely to re-elect the damn crook.  What a hypocritical shame. 

I have tremendous respect for the Alaska Republicans who realize they are well rid of both Stevens and Don Young.  And yes, you can go back to working against the Democrats after Begich and Young's opponent are elected.  I just wish Louisiana Democrats had that much integrity.  Hate to be so harsh against the party I love but it's true.  Jefferson is a horrible man.

Jefferson's district is, alas, too Democratic to ever oust him in a general election. The Democrats just have to keep hitting him with Karen Carters until one sticks. Alaska at least votes for Democrats occasionally (and, while Stevens in vulnerable in a GE, he'd probably be invincible in a primary, the opposite of Jefferson).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies