What courses are you taking this semster? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:12:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What courses are you taking this semster? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What courses are you taking this semster?  (Read 3026 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« on: July 22, 2008, 07:00:58 AM »

IB SL Bio, IB SL English, IB SL Maths, IB HL American History, ITGS, and other stuff I forgot.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 04:17:56 PM »

lol PhysEd. After like 10 years of suffering through it, I'm done Smiley. I didn't care for the class at the end that I decided not to do the Summative worth 20% of the mark (except for one part). The Summative included a presentation, magazine article on fitness, and 6 weeks logged training for a outdoor public fitness event.

I wasn't the only one not doing it, though. I'd even say 75% didn't do the last part. Except for my friend who was the only guy who cared about the class. He did the homework (lol) and turned stuff in on time (haha).
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 04:21:02 PM »

lol PhysEd. After like 10 years of suffering through it, I'm done Smiley. I didn't care for the class at the end that I decided not to do the Summative worth 20% of the mark (except for one part). The Summative included a presentation, magazine article on fitness, and 6 weeks logged training for a outdoor public fitness event.

I wasn't the only one not doing it, though. I'd even say 75% didn't do the last part. Except for my friend who was the only guy who cared about the class. He did the homework (lol) and turned stuff in on time (haha).
Only on this forum does one encounter people who actually disliked PE... Although I can't say I was fond of the Mile Run every week.

I sucked at most stuff but tried. It looked good with the teacher.

In Grade 7, I got the highest grade in the PhysEd class. Higher than those that were naturally good.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 07:19:34 AM »

Writing and Literature. A awful course where we study french texts who were written before 1850 and we analyse them and their literary style.

Philosophy and rationality. Another awful course where we study philosophers of Ancient Greece and Ancient Roma.

English. A very easy one. You read a 100 pages book in English and you listen a movie in English without subtitles. They learn you the grammar.

Badminton. Could be named weekly torture. I chose badminton because that was the better than volleyball or flag-football.

Evolution and diversity of living things. A biology course.

Differential Calculus. The title is obvious.

General Chemistry: The Matter. A chemistry course.

By looking the courses than people here are taking, I saw than sciences jobs are not very popular.

I'd die taking those courses. Not one of those appeals to me at all.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies