What courses are you taking this semster? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:27:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What courses are you taking this semster? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What courses are you taking this semster?  (Read 2996 times)
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« on: July 23, 2008, 12:26:10 AM »

Writing and Literature. A awful course where we study french texts who were written before 1850 and we analyse them and their literary style.

Philosophy and rationality. Another awful course where we study philosophers of Ancient Greece and Ancient Roma.

English. A very easy one. You read a 100 pages book in English and you listen a movie in English without subtitles. They learn you the grammar.

Badminton. Could be named weekly torture. I chose badminton because that was the better than volleyball or flag-football.

Evolution and diversity of living things. A biology course.

Differential Calculus. The title is obvious.

General Chemistry: The Matter. A chemistry course.

By looking the courses than people here are taking, I saw than sciences jobs are not very popular.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 01:08:28 PM »

Writing and Literature. A awful course where we study french texts who were written before 1850 and we analyse them and their literary style.

Philosophy and rationality. Another awful course where we study philosophers of Ancient Greece and Ancient Roma.

English. A very easy one. You read a 100 pages book in English and you listen a movie in English without subtitles. They learn you the grammar.

Badminton. Could be named weekly torture. I chose badminton because that was the better than volleyball or flag-football.

Evolution and diversity of living things. A biology course.

Differential Calculus. The title is obvious.

General Chemistry: The Matter. A chemistry course.

By looking the courses than people here are taking, I saw than sciences jobs are not very popular.

I'd die taking those courses. Not one of those appeals to me at all.

I agree with you for the four first one. Those are general formation courses. They are mandatory for everybody who is in a college in Quebec and the college is mandatory to go at university. For the sciences courses, you need to want to work in a science job.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies