Regional Protection Party
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:52:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 65
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party  (Read 162547 times)
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #200 on: September 07, 2008, 11:44:42 PM »

As you wish, Dear Leader.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #201 on: September 10, 2008, 08:53:03 PM »

Statement on Mideast Assembly Crisis

The party condems Gov. Constine for not using the results of the first election, and then not using the results of the first election.  However, the party does not take a stance on his recall
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #202 on: September 10, 2008, 10:06:12 PM »

I say that we oppose his recall (he won't be there that much longer), but we withhold endorsement from him if he runs for Mideast Governor at any point in the next year or so.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #203 on: September 11, 2008, 08:21:22 PM »

Official Statement Regarding Mideast Gubenatorial Race

The Regional Protection Party is proud to endorse Fmr. Gov. Inks to return to his old job.  Inks has stood for regional rights, compentent government, and change throughout his tenure in Atlasia.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #204 on: September 14, 2008, 07:27:57 PM »

The map through Driedapples:

In total, we have 6 members in the Southeast, 4 in the Mideast, 2 in the Midwest, 2 in the Northeast, & 1 in the Pacific. First new recruit in over two weeks.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #205 on: September 18, 2008, 07:36:49 PM »

Forgot about this....

Official Endorsement

To continue our efforts to bring in Atlasia new and old, the RPP is proud to announce their endorsement of the Lt. Gov. campaign of Daniel Adams
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #206 on: September 18, 2008, 09:39:32 PM »

Rundown of federal elections:

Northeast: TBD
Mideast: Meeker
Southeast: PiT
Midwest: Dead0man
Pacific: None (the RPP will not challenge incumbent Torie)

President: TBD

Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

« Reply #207 on: September 19, 2008, 07:43:34 PM »

I have just joined the party and will do all I can to spread the ideals and values of the RPP!
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #208 on: September 20, 2008, 03:22:51 AM »

The map through RowanBrandon (we now have two Brandons Smiley)

In total, we have 6 members in the Southeast, 4 in the Mideast, 3 in the Northeast, 2 in the Midwest, & 1 in the Pacific. Our position has recently improved considerably in the Northeast. Smiley

Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #209 on: September 20, 2008, 04:15:47 AM »

The map through RowanBrandon (we now have two Brandons Smiley)

In total, we have 6 members in the Southeast, 4 in the Mideast, 3 in the Northeast, 2 in the Midwest, & 1 in the Pacific. Our position has recently improved considerably in the Northeast. Smiley

I'd love to take credit for our improvement in the Northeast (since I was the first in there), but I think all due credit is to you, PiT.
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #210 on: September 20, 2008, 08:13:24 AM »

PiT is the one that recruited me, so yes all credit should go to him.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #211 on: September 20, 2008, 08:23:59 AM »

17 members strong, nearly the largest party in Atlasia Smiley

The more the merrier and we are still looking for new members, the battle against the NLCers and SDPers who want to destroy the regions takes a large army
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #212 on: September 23, 2008, 04:15:44 PM »

Party convention will be held in October, finalists for the cities will be announced later this week
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #213 on: September 24, 2008, 10:17:21 PM »

The current push to remove the power of the regions is the greatest threat facing Atlasian freedoms today. I am very pleased to endorse RowanBrandon in his bid for the Governorship of the Northeast Region. RowanBrandon will stand up for the rights and freedoms of Northeasterners and ensure our liberties are protected. I encourage all Northeasterners to support the Northeast Region by voting for RowanBrandon.

RowanBrandon for Governor.
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #214 on: September 24, 2008, 10:52:24 PM »

I thank Smid for his endorsement and graciously am prepared to accept my party's nomination for position of Governor of the Northeast. I do not take these responsibilities lightly, and will make sure that ALL Northeasterners are heard. I can hear you people of the Northeast, the whole country can hear you, and Atlasia will hear all of us soon!
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

« Reply #215 on: September 24, 2008, 10:59:03 PM »
« Edited: September 24, 2008, 11:07:24 PM by Jimmy the Flute »

A few questions directed to Mr. Brandon. Why are you running for the Governorship of the Northeast? What are your opinions of the Northeast Region's inability to produce any legislation for the last two months during our monthly proposition thread, which the Northeast was once famous for? If you are elected Governor, how will you combat this?

Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #216 on: September 26, 2008, 05:05:29 AM »

Conor: What's your stance on Class A Senators and the Trondheim Amendment?
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #217 on: September 26, 2008, 03:09:42 PM »

Official Endorsement

After some discussion, the RPP has decided to endorse Sec. of Awesomeness, CJ of the NE, Fmr. Sen. and Gov. AndrewCT for the NE senate seat and wish him the best of luck.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #218 on: September 26, 2008, 07:13:48 PM »

Remember the "dead red avatars" Sam would constantly complain about before he got kicked into the Supreme Court and obscurity?

I think we have a far greater and opposite reaction. And when I say reaction, I mean it literally.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #219 on: September 29, 2008, 04:08:53 AM »

Remember the "dead red avatars" Sam would constantly complain about before he got kicked into the Supreme Court and obscurity?

I think we have a far greater and opposite reaction. And when I say reaction, I mean it literally.

What exactly provoked that comment, if I may inquire?
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

« Reply #220 on: September 29, 2008, 04:29:38 AM »

Mr. Brandon, might you please be able to take the time to answer these questions which I asked you more than four days ago? Much appreciated, your Lieutenant Governor, Rockefeller Republican, or presently known as "Jimmy the Flute".

A few questions directed to Mr. Brandon. Why are you running for the Governorship of the Northeast? What are your opinions of the Northeast Region's inability to produce any legislation for the last two months during our monthly proposition thread, which the Northeast was once famous for? If you are elected Governor, how will you combat this?

Conor: What's your stance on Class A Senators and the Trondheim Amendment?

Sorry for the delay Smid, here's my answers regarding your questions regarding the Trondheim Amendment. To be quite frank with you Mr. Smith, as of yet I am undecided about whether or not I should support the Trondheim Amendment. Whilst on one hand it would revitalise the ever so boring Senate contests held during February, June and October, which would be great for the nation, on the other hand it would be yet another devastating blow for the regions, thus all but removing the meaning of a region in Atlasia.
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #221 on: September 29, 2008, 06:08:49 AM »

No worries about the delay.
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

« Reply #222 on: September 29, 2008, 08:35:35 AM »

Mr. Brandon, might you please be able to take the time to answer these questions which I asked you more than four days ago? Much appreciated, your Lieutenant Governor, Rockefeller Republican, or presently known as "Jimmy the Flute".

Thought you were talking to me for a minute. Smiley
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #223 on: September 29, 2008, 09:10:09 AM »

Sorry for the delay.

First, I am running for the Governorship of the Northeast because we need to bring accountability back to Atlasia. People will be now held accountable for their inactivity and inaction. Change is needed for the Northeast, and I am the person to bring about that change. I am embarrased by the inaction of our leaders to present legislation to bring the change needed to the Northeast. Something needs to be done and done fast. I promise I will veto every pork barrel spending bill that comes across my desk. I will bring the reform that is needed. And I promise you, when I get into office, there will be many pieces of legislation that will be presented, because I will be working for the people. I will not be in the pocket of special interest groups. I represent the people of the Northeast and will work my hardest to ensure that the Northeast will get back on track. Inactive senators may be asked to take a back seat, or will be asked to resign their positions. These people were elected to change Atlasia, but Atlasia changed them. Now they must be held accountable.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

« Reply #224 on: September 29, 2008, 12:00:35 PM »

Sorry for the delay.

First, I am running for the Governorship of the Northeast because we need to bring accountability back to Atlasia. People will be now held accountable for their inactivity and inaction. Change is needed for the Northeast, and I am the person to bring about that change. I am embarrased by the inaction of our leaders to present legislation to bring the change needed to the Northeast. Something needs to be done and done fast. I promise I will veto every pork barrel spending bill that comes across my desk. I will bring the reform that is needed. And I promise you, when I get into office, there will be many pieces of legislation that will be presented, because I will be working for the people. I will not be in the pocket of special interest groups. I represent the people of the Northeast and will work my hardest to ensure that the Northeast will get back on track. Inactive senators may be asked to take a back seat, or will be asked to resign their positions. These people were elected to change Atlasia, but Atlasia changed them. Now they must be held accountable.

Huh
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 65  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies