Regional Protection Party
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:57:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 65
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party  (Read 162499 times)
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #225 on: September 29, 2008, 03:05:13 PM »

Remember the "dead red avatars" Sam would constantly complain about before he got kicked into the Supreme Court and obscurity?

I think we have a far greater and opposite reaction. And when I say reaction, I mean it literally.

What exactly provoked that comment, if I may inquire?

I was annoyed that day.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #226 on: September 29, 2008, 04:25:59 PM »

Endorsement

The RPP loves activity and regional government, for that reason the party has no hesistation in supporting Torie in the Pacific senate race
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #227 on: September 29, 2008, 04:29:37 PM »

A few questions directed to Mr. Brandon. Why are you running for the Governorship of the Northeast? What are your opinions of the Northeast Region's inability to produce any legislation for the last two months during our monthly proposition thread, which the Northeast was once famous for? If you are elected Governor, how will you combat this?

Sorry for the delay.

First, I am running for the Governorship of the Northeast because we need to bring accountability back to Atlasia. People will be now held accountable for their inactivity and inaction. Change is needed for the Northeast, and I am the person to bring about that change. I am embarrased by the inaction of our leaders to present legislation to bring the change needed to the Northeast. Something needs to be done and done fast. I promise I will veto every pork barrel spending bill that comes across my desk. I will bring the reform that is needed. And I promise you, when I get into office, there will be many pieces of legislation that will be presented, because I will be working for the people. I will not be in the pocket of special interest groups. I represent the people of the Northeast and will work my hardest to ensure that the Northeast will get back on track. Inactive senators may be asked to take a back seat, or will be asked to resign their positions. These people were elected to change Atlasia, but Atlasia changed them. Now they must be held accountable.

Huh

Yes, WTF???
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

« Reply #228 on: September 29, 2008, 05:11:49 PM »

First, I am running for the Governorship of the Northeast because we need to bring accountability back to Atlasia. People will be now held accountable for their inactivity and inaction. Change is needed for the Northeast, and I am the person to bring about that change. I am embarrassed by the inaction of our leaders to present legislation to bring the change needed to the Northeast. Something needs to be done and done fast. I promise I will veto every pork barrel spending bill that comes across my desk. I will bring the reform that is needed. And I promise you, when I get into office, there will be many pieces of legislation that will be presented, because I will be working for the people. I will not be in the pocket of special interest groups. I represent the people of the Northeast and will work my hardest to ensure that the Northeast will get back on track. Inactive senators may be asked to take a back seat, or will be asked to resign their positions. These people were elected to change Atlasia, but Atlasia changed them. Now they must be held accountable.

Firstly I appreciate your comments regarding my questions. However, I would like to point out a few flaws in your statements, particularly those regarding the Northeast, in which you are running for the office of Governor. Firsly, are you trying to suggest that every single Northeast citizen is responsible for the recent inaction plaguing our region at the present? Because, judging from your use of language it seems that very way. I admit under the leadership of Lief as Governor of the Northeast we have not acheived legislative greatness as seen under Governor's MAS and AndrewCT. However, we as citizens of the Northeast will strive for that glory once more, when the next Administration takes office this October. Also, if you are elected this October, how exactly will you improve the activity in the monthly proposition ballots?

Secondly and finally, we do not have Senators which vote upon monthly legislation. In fact every registered Northeast citizen can propose legislation in the monthly proposition ballot, and in the process can vote on the items of legislation that have made it to that particular month's ballot. Only of course after that have the signatures of three Northeast citizens.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #229 on: September 30, 2008, 12:19:45 AM »

Remember the "dead red avatars" Sam would constantly complain about before he got kicked into the Supreme Court and obscurity?

I think we have a far greater and opposite reaction. And when I say reaction, I mean it literally.

What exactly provoked that comment, if I may inquire?

I was annoyed that day.

Eh, okay. Wink
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

« Reply #230 on: September 30, 2008, 07:41:08 AM »

First, I am running for the Governorship of the Northeast because we need to bring accountability back to Atlasia. People will be now held accountable for their inactivity and inaction. Change is needed for the Northeast, and I am the person to bring about that change. I am embarrassed by the inaction of our leaders to present legislation to bring the change needed to the Northeast. Something needs to be done and done fast. I promise I will veto every pork barrel spending bill that comes across my desk. I will bring the reform that is needed. And I promise you, when I get into office, there will be many pieces of legislation that will be presented, because I will be working for the people. I will not be in the pocket of special interest groups. I represent the people of the Northeast and will work my hardest to ensure that the Northeast will get back on track. Inactive senators may be asked to take a back seat, or will be asked to resign their positions. These people were elected to change Atlasia, but Atlasia changed them. Now they must be held accountable.

Firstly I appreciate your comments regarding my questions. However, I would like to point out a few flaws in your statements, particularly those regarding the Northeast, in which you are running for the office of Governor. Firsly, are you trying to suggest that every single Northeast citizen is responsible for the recent inaction plaguing our region at the present? Because, judging from your use of language it seems that very way. I admit under the leadership of Lief as Governor of the Northeast we have not acheived legislative greatness as seen under Governor's MAS and AndrewCT. However, we as citizens of the Northeast will strive for that glory once more, when the next Administration takes office this October. Also, if you are elected this October, how exactly will you improve the activity in the monthly proposition ballots?

Secondly and finally, we do not have Senators which vote upon monthly legislation. In fact every registered Northeast citizen can propose legislation in the monthly proposition ballot, and in the process can vote on the items of legislation that have made it to that particular month's ballot. Only of course after that have the signatures of three Northeast citizens.

Well, there should be Senators which vote upon legislation. I would change it, I would make 2 elected Senators from the Northeast who would report back to the Governor on any proposed legislation. If it passes the initial vote from the Governor, 2 senators, and LT Governor, then it will be presented to the Northeastern people for a full vote. That is what I propose to do, to get the Northeast back on track.
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #231 on: September 30, 2008, 05:08:21 PM »

Well, there should be Senators which vote upon legislation. I would change it, I would make 2 elected Senators from the Northeast who would report back to the Governor on any proposed legislation. If it passes the initial vote from the Governor, 2 senators, and LT Governor, then it will be presented to the Northeastern people for a full vote. That is what I propose to do, to get the Northeast back on track.

Although I appreciate your comments Mr. Brandon, I'm curious as to why the Northeast should have only two Senators in your proposed Northeast legislative assembly. Surely if such a plan was to be undertaken if you were to be elected Governor this October, the Northeast should have more Senators in our legislative assembly, as we are the most populated region in the entire nation. Thus, I doubt that one Senator per every fourteen constituents would do the proposed Northeast legislative assembly justice.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #232 on: September 30, 2008, 05:29:44 PM »

The RPP endorses Lt. Gov. Rocky in his reelection bid
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #233 on: September 30, 2008, 06:11:19 PM »

Rockefeller Republican isn't Lt. Governor of anything.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #234 on: September 30, 2008, 06:12:30 PM »

Wrong again Frenchie treasonist
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #235 on: September 30, 2008, 06:13:56 PM »

WTF? Do you mean that he was lying? Cry Tongue
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #236 on: September 30, 2008, 07:56:50 PM »

LOL, just happened to click on the first page and saw this
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #237 on: September 30, 2008, 08:11:18 PM »

Actually, he was appointed by Lief.
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #238 on: September 30, 2008, 09:41:28 PM »

He's running for election for the position he already holds and I will be supporting him. Conor, you have my whole hearted support!
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #239 on: September 30, 2008, 09:49:52 PM »

Indeed I was, back in September to be precise, or so I think Huh I appreciate the endorsement of the RPP and those of Smid, etc. Thank you very much (in an Elvis Presley tone). I bid all the candidates Good and Good Luck this October!
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #240 on: September 30, 2008, 10:29:57 PM »

It's not a problem. Smiley I find it funny though that Hashemite said you weren't Lt. Governor.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #241 on: September 30, 2008, 11:06:29 PM »

It's not a problem. Smiley I find it funny though that Hashemite said you weren't Lt. Governor.

The appointment wasn't filled with fanfare. It's not surprising he missed it.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #242 on: October 01, 2008, 11:45:02 PM »
« Edited: October 03, 2008, 02:44:53 AM by PiT (The Physicist) »

The map through Dabeav.

In total, we have 7 members in the Southeast, 4 in the Mideast, 3 in the Northeast, 2 in the Midwest, & 1 in the Pacific. I'd like to take this moment to notice that MasterJedi has logged on for the first time in three weeks. Smiley
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« Reply #243 on: October 01, 2008, 11:49:12 PM »

What's that map represent exactly?
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #244 on: October 02, 2008, 12:00:13 AM »

What's that map represent exactly?

States with party members (yellow). Ripoff of my idea.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #245 on: October 02, 2008, 12:01:21 AM »

Your idea was so great that I had to "borrow" it. Smiley
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #246 on: October 02, 2008, 02:33:05 PM »

What do the different shades mean? Regions?
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #247 on: October 02, 2008, 02:52:12 PM »

Yes.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #248 on: October 06, 2008, 12:32:46 AM »

The map through Generic:

In total, we have 7 members in the Southeast, 4 in the Mideast, 4 in the Northeast, 2 in the Midwest, & 1 in the Pacific. The party continues to grow in the Northeast of Atlasia. Smiley
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #249 on: October 06, 2008, 01:40:47 AM »

I want to propose we vote to change the official flag of the Dirty South to something else to signify the rebirth of the region. I was looking through the SoFA today and our flag looked dreadful.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 65  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies