Regional Protection Party
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:40:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 65
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party  (Read 162453 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #300 on: October 14, 2008, 12:16:50 AM »

Good to see the SDP is electing Xahar chairman, they just went from irrelveant to a joke party

Notice how all the people who voted for Xahar, outside of Lief, were O avatars from outside the US? What are the odds they are all Xahar's accounts?

0. That is very offensive to me, to Lewis, to Earl, to Xahar and to Al to say that. You only say that because you want to discredit them because thet are opposing you. Duke, usually, you say smarter things than that. You don't need to go at the level of DWDL.

Chill out. It's a joke we say about Xahar because he used another account of his to try to influence the Dirty South's elections. I know Earl and Lewis especially are not Xahar accounts. Sorry if you were offended. 

I wasn't offended, but that is strange. That was never proven than he used a account to fraud the SE elections.

Well yes it was. Both were posted with the same IP. Xahar claims his friend just logged on on his computer. We have no way of "proving" it. It's his word against ours. Considering that account only logged on in the past month to vote in the elections, I'm willing to bet Xahar just logged on and voted.

Actually, C&M also logged on to register for a game on the Election & History Games board. Just letting you know so Xahar doesn't use it against you.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #301 on: October 14, 2008, 12:21:19 AM »

He has a +8 E score.

Good to see the SDP is electing Xahar chairman, they just went from irrelveant to a joke party

Notice how all the people who voted for Xahar, outside of Lief, were O avatars from outside the US? What are the odds they are all Xahar's accounts?

0. That is very offensive to me, to Lewis, to Earl, to Xahar and to Al to say that. You only say that because you want to discredit them because thet are opposing you. Duke, usually, you say smarter things than that. You don't need to go at the level of DWDL.

Chill out. It's a joke we say about Xahar because he used another account of his to try to influence the Dirty South's elections. I know Earl and Lewis especially are not Xahar accounts. Sorry if you were offended. 

I wasn't offended, but that is strange. That was never proven than he used a account to fraud the SE elections.

Well yes it was. Both were posted with the same IP. Xahar claims his friend just logged on on his computer. We have no way of "proving" it. It's his word against ours. Considering that account only logged on in the past month to vote in the elections, I'm willing to bet Xahar just logged on and voted.

C&M has a Bellarmine e-mail address. I have on several occasions mentioned that I attend Lynbrook.

But I digress. Brandon knows the truth. He has the most sense of all of you. You should listen to him more often.

Actually, C&M also logged on to register for a game on the Election & History Games board. Just letting you know so Xahar doesn't use it against you.

Yeah, City Hall is by far the part of this forum he likes the most.

Anyway, PiT, you still have time. It's not too late for the salvation.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #302 on: October 14, 2008, 12:25:10 AM »

I also know her in real life. I know how to talk to her better than you do.

I haven't had the time to discuss the salvation with DWTL yet. Sad
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #303 on: October 14, 2008, 12:27:45 AM »

I also know her in real life. I know how to talk to her better than you do.

No kidding.

I haven't had the time to discuss the salvation with DWTL yet. Sad

Ah. Well, get it done.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #304 on: October 14, 2008, 12:28:56 AM »

Sensei/Speed of Sound vs. Conor Flynn/Xahar

I have a vote in a thread ''Of the four preceeding Atlasians, pick the ticket that would receive your vote'' of January against Xahar.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #305 on: October 16, 2008, 06:15:06 PM »

What's happened in Atlasian/Dirty Southern politics since I've been on hiatus?
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #306 on: October 16, 2008, 06:16:31 PM »

He's back! Cheesy
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

« Reply #307 on: October 16, 2008, 08:48:10 PM »

Welcome back.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #308 on: October 16, 2008, 09:18:16 PM »

Lots. Andy Jackson beat you, & now Daniel Adams is running against him in his bid for re-election. I'm running for Senator against Bacon King. Bgwah & Afleitch are running for president. The party now has 18 members in total. There's probably other stuff that I'm forgetting. Tongue
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #309 on: October 16, 2008, 09:42:29 PM »

Lots. Andy Jackson beat you, & now Daniel Adams is running against him in his bid for re-election. I'm running for Senator against Bacon King. Bgwah & Afleitch are running for president. The party now has 18 members in total. There's probably other stuff that I'm forgetting. Tongue

It was quite ironic, since my own vote would have tied the election. Tongue Do we have our own presidential candidate? If not, then I suggest a mass NOTA protest vote.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #310 on: October 16, 2008, 09:46:56 PM »

It was quite ironic, since my own vote would have tied the election. Tongue Do we have our own presidential candidate? If not, then I suggest a mass NOTA protest vote.

Meeker is running on the ticket with Bgwah. Meeker joined the party soon after we stopped threatening to secede. Tongue Also, you ought to re-register under our new name (the Regional Protection Party) so Earl's registry is more accurate. Not that he has updated it in a while. Tongue
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #311 on: October 16, 2008, 10:12:20 PM »

I actually made a suggestion that we run our own candidate, but the chairman of the party made the argument that we partner with bgwah and meeker this time and explore our own candidate next time. I was leaning towards pushing for someone to run on our ticket this time with Moderate not running. But we pledge to support bgwah/meeker a while back, and felt like it would look bad to backout now.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #312 on: October 17, 2008, 12:14:48 AM »

I sent notices to all of the party members about the elections. In the process, I came across a terrifying fact concerning PMs. If you send a PM to 10 people, it's counted as sending 10 PMs. This caused me to hit the 20 PMs per hour limit. Sad Now I know better for the future.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #313 on: October 17, 2008, 12:16:13 AM »

I sent notices to all of the party members about the elections. In the process, I came across a terrifying fact concerning PMs. If you send a PM to 10 people, it's counted as sending 10 PMs. This caused me to hit the 20 PMs per hour limit. Sad Now I know better for the future.

We may be the only people to have ever legitimately hit that limit.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #314 on: October 17, 2008, 12:25:24 AM »

At least the warning doesn't reset the timer, unlike the posting within 20 seconds one. If it did, there would be a hole in my wall in the shape of a human fist.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #315 on: October 17, 2008, 12:26:12 AM »

At least the warning doesn't reset the timer, unlike the posting within 20 seconds one. If it did, there would be a hole in my wall in the shape of a human fist.

I hate that the 20 seconds one does that.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #316 on: October 17, 2008, 12:27:56 AM »

I hate that the 20 seconds one does that.

I do too, though it's rather bearable since it's only 20 seconds.
specific_name
generic_name
United States

« Reply #317 on: October 17, 2008, 12:56:09 AM »

Perhaps we should have an email list or something, to avoid that in the future?
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #318 on: October 17, 2008, 01:03:03 AM »

I'll just space the PMs out more in the future. It's not the end of the world if some folks get their notices a couple of hours after I start sending them out.
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

« Reply #319 on: October 17, 2008, 08:58:16 AM »

I'll just space the PMs out more in the future. It's not the end of the world if some folks get their notices a couple of hours after I start sending them out.

Send it to the regional chairman and ask them to send it to the members in their region.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #320 on: October 17, 2008, 05:03:31 PM »

Send it to the regional chairman and ask them to send it to the members in their region.

Good idea. I'll be sure to do that in the future.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #321 on: October 18, 2008, 03:21:00 PM »

Our plans for the December election will be announced shortly after these elections
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #322 on: October 19, 2008, 02:55:25 PM »

Ah. I think I have a pretty good idea of what's going on.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #323 on: October 19, 2008, 03:02:59 PM »

With Decemeber? 

Hint: We won't be endorsing you again
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #324 on: October 19, 2008, 03:07:38 PM »

With Decemeber? 

Hint: We won't be endorsing you again

Yup. But that's not what I had in mind, actually. Besides, I'll be holding another office at that point.

you endorsed him once? what happened there?

He decided he liked me in August (just as he had last December). It wasn't an endorsement per se, but almost all members gave me a second preference.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 65  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies