Regional Protection Party
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 12:42:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 65
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party  (Read 162314 times)
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #275 on: October 13, 2008, 05:19:23 PM »

The RPP strongly opposes the senate's decision to confirm Hashemite
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #276 on: October 13, 2008, 07:12:46 PM »

Isn't tonight the beginning of our convention, DWTL? Aren't the elections next week?
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #277 on: October 13, 2008, 07:29:56 PM »

Isn't tonight the beginning of our convention, DWTL? Aren't the elections next week?
Ah, indeed I'll open a thread shortly
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #278 on: October 13, 2008, 07:47:06 PM »

Why are we even bothering arguing with Xahar? His record speaks for itself. No need to listen to his cute little explanations for his shortcomings. We have a better party and I think it really is obvious to any reasonable person.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #279 on: October 13, 2008, 07:50:59 PM »

Why are we even bothering arguing with Xahar? His record speaks for itself. No need to listen to his cute little explanations for his shortcomings. We have a better party and I think it really is obvious to any reasonable person.
so just ignore him. It would be funy to hear him scream and shout cause we weren't listening.
As anyone has been here awhile knows, I ignore no one
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #280 on: October 13, 2008, 07:52:01 PM »

so just ignore him. It would be funy to hear him scream and shout cause we weren't listening.

Yes. Why these guys chose to engage with him is beyond me. It's the same thing every time with him making up some reason as to why he was a part of everything.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #281 on: October 13, 2008, 07:57:07 PM »

Yes. Why these guys chose to engage with him is beyond me. It's the same thing every time with him making up some reason as to why he was a part of everything.

kids, what are we gonna do about them?

Take away their computers. Give them some golf clubs or a basketball.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #282 on: October 13, 2008, 08:00:20 PM »

kids, what are we gonna do about them?

Take away their computers. Give them some golf clubs or a basketball.

yeah then they would be healthier. We would change America if we did that. wow.

You're officially in charge of implementing that. I expect results, mind you. *leaves*

Tongue
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #283 on: October 13, 2008, 08:49:58 PM »

Speaking of changing the world, anyone know where the "Search for Lost Gov. KoTBP Act" got buried?  I'd love to pass that
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #284 on: October 13, 2008, 08:59:47 PM »

Good to see the SDP is electing Xahar chairman, they just went from irrelveant to a joke party
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #285 on: October 13, 2008, 09:11:26 PM »

Speaking of changing the world, anyone know where the "Search for Lost Gov. KoTBP Act" got buried?  I'd love to pass that

We should also draft the "Search for Lost Lt. Gov. SPC Act."
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #286 on: October 13, 2008, 11:15:03 PM »

Good to see the SDP is electing Xahar chairman, they just went from irrelveant to a joke party

is he really that bad?

Most people consider him to be quite annoying.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #287 on: October 13, 2008, 11:27:07 PM »

is he really that bad?

Then why do they vote for him?

Most, not all. You notice that he's lost multiple elections though.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #288 on: October 13, 2008, 11:29:42 PM »

Well, kingofthebenchpress made a comeback for a few days and disappeared again. I am concerned about SPC myself. He just randomly left without warning, and he was part of the original three that brought the Dirty South back to prominence.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #289 on: October 13, 2008, 11:32:13 PM »

Notice how all the people who voted for Xahar, outside of Lief, were O avatars from outside the US? What are the odds they are all Xahar's accounts?
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #290 on: October 13, 2008, 11:33:54 PM »

is he really that bad?

Then why do they vote for him?

Most, not all. You notice that he's lost multiple elections though.

no he is not my focus point. How many did he loose. Is that why he is only chairman and not anything more?

He ran for Senator of the Pacific in February & lost. He ran for Senator & Governor of the Pacific simultaneously in August & lost both of them. He might have run other times, but I know nothing of them.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #291 on: October 13, 2008, 11:34:19 PM »
« Edited: October 13, 2008, 11:36:38 PM by MaxQue »

Notice how all the people who voted for Xahar, outside of Lief, were O avatars from outside the US? What are the odds they are all Xahar's accounts?

0. That is very offensive to me, to Lewis, to Earl, to Xahar and to Al to say that. You only say that because you want to discredit them because thet are opposing you. Duke, usually, you say smarter things than that. You don't need to go at the level of DWDL.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #292 on: October 13, 2008, 11:36:55 PM »

I doubt it, unless Xahar has been posting on five different accounts, some being active from the time the site was started (at which time he would have been eight or nine years old).
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #293 on: October 13, 2008, 11:41:57 PM »

0. That is very offensive to me, to Lewis, to Earl, to Xahar and to Al to say that. You only say that because you want to discredit them because thet are opposing you. Duke, usually, you say smarter things than that. You don't need to go at the level of DWDL.

Chill out. It's a joke we say about Xahar because he used another account of his to try to influence the Dirty South's elections. I know Earl and Lewis especially are not Xahar accounts. Sorry if you were offended. 
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #294 on: October 13, 2008, 11:48:27 PM »

Lulz.

You're just bitter because you can't defeat even me in an argument.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #295 on: October 13, 2008, 11:56:09 PM »

Lulz.

You're just bitter because you can't defeat even me in an argument.

oh get over yourself.

Oh leave The Party. Wink
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #296 on: October 13, 2008, 11:57:18 PM »

Be careful. She might take you seriously. Wink
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #297 on: October 14, 2008, 12:07:36 AM »

Chill out. It's a joke we say about Xahar because he used another account of his to try to influence the Dirty South's elections. I know Earl and Lewis especially are not Xahar accounts. Sorry if you were offended. 

I wasn't offended, but that is strange. That was never proven than he used a account to fraud the SE elections.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #298 on: October 14, 2008, 12:07:47 AM »

Was that directed to me or to Xahar? Tongue
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #299 on: October 14, 2008, 12:09:31 AM »

I wasn't offended, but that is strange. That was never proven than he used a account to fraud the SE elections.

Well yes it was. Both were posted with the same IP. Xahar claims his friend just logged on on his computer. We have no way of "proving" it. It's his word against ours. Considering that account only logged on in the past month to vote in the elections, I'm willing to bet Xahar just logged on and voted.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 65  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies