HappyWarrior for Governor: Third Times the Charm!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:41:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  HappyWarrior for Governor: Third Times the Charm!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HappyWarrior for Governor: Third Times the Charm!  (Read 1571 times)
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 08, 2008, 08:31:15 AM »

This is my new headquarters for my hoped for election to a third term as Governor of this fair region.  I promise that in my speechs for this office I will be far more substanitive than I was in my recent senatorial run.  I am currently preparing certain policy measures I hope to enact in the upcoming term.  All will be revealed soon enough.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 08:32:51 AM »

I support HappyWarrior for governor
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 08:35:17 AM »

You are aware I am againest Southeast secession correct DWTL?  Though I do support regional power.  I was actually about to prepare a speech on it. lol
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 09:33:31 AM »

You are aware I am againest Southeast secession correct DWTL?  Though I do support regional power.  I was actually about to prepare a speech on it. lol
As stated, all I want is activity.  I know you'll be active, and I vowed to continue to support AUB candidates.  Plus, there is no need for Southern secession if the amendment creating regional seats fails, and I gather than you oppose it.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2008, 09:36:00 AM »

As stated, all I want is activity.  I know you'll be active, and I vowed to continue to support AUB candidates.  Plus, there is no need for Southern secession if the amendment creating regional seats fails, and I gather than you oppose it.
Correct
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2008, 09:40:29 AM »

You have opposition.  Wink
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2008, 09:42:47 AM »

Welcome good sir. :-D
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2008, 09:43:17 AM »

Competition??  Time for the AUB to try and flex its muscle in its strongest region Smiley
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2008, 01:08:52 PM »

HappyWarrior has my full support. His time as Governor was extremely successful and I look forward to looking to him for leadership once again.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2008, 03:48:03 PM »

HappyWarrior has my full support. His time as Governor was extremely successful and I look forward to looking to him for leadership once again.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2008, 03:58:01 PM »

I'll be happy to debate the Honourable HappyWarrior at his convenience, once we get closer to the election.  I will vigourously campaign and hope to have a responsible dialogue about the direction of the Mideast.  If another candidate from the NLC wishes to run, I'll be happy to negotiate a primary.  Happy, I may be a newcomer, but I'm not a pushover, as you will see when I lay out my vision for the future of our region later this month.  May the best poster win.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2008, 03:59:49 PM »

I'll be happy to debate the Honourable HappyWarrior at his convenience, once we get closer to the election.  I will vigourously campaign and hope to have a responsible dialogue about the direction of the Mideast.  If another candidate from the NLC wishes to run, I'll be happy to negotiate a primary.  Happy, I may be a newcomer, but I'm not a pushover, as you will see when I lay out my vision for the future of our region later this month.  May the best poster win.

I'd love to moderate, if you'll let me.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2008, 04:02:23 PM »

Well, you're not exactly objective, but I have no objection as long as you aren't going to try to trip me up.  Wink
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2008, 04:05:30 PM »

Well, you're not exactly objective, but I have no objection as long as you aren't going to try to trip me up.  Wink

I can promise you that I will be perfectly fair to both of you.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2008, 04:35:52 PM »

Best of luck to you!
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2008, 04:58:10 PM »

And now, Mikado, you have an endorsement.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2008, 05:06:50 PM »

Excellent!  Now all I need is the endorsement of voters who are actually eligible to vote in the Mideast and I'll be set.  Wink

Seriously, though, since the SPD doesn't seem to have much support in the Mideast (excepting Al, of course), you think I might be on the ballot as an NLC/SPD fusion candidate?
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2008, 05:10:05 PM »

Excellent!  Now all I need is the endorsement of voters who are actually eligible to vote in the Mideast and I'll be set.  Wink

Seriously, though, since the SPD doesn't seem to have much support in the Mideast (excepting Al, of course), you think I might be on the ballot as an NLC/SPD fusion candidate?

That would be cool, if fusion was legal (I'm not really sure if it is). I'd be open to it, but the membership would have to take a vote.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies