Pelosi Flip-Flops (again!) on Allowing Drilling Vote (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:39:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Pelosi Flip-Flops (again!) on Allowing Drilling Vote (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pelosi Flip-Flops (again!) on Allowing Drilling Vote  (Read 1628 times)
NDN
Uganda

« on: August 15, 2008, 12:54:41 PM »
« edited: August 15, 2008, 12:56:32 PM by Paleontologist Conservative »

I still say we need to get rid of her and elevate Hoyer to the Speakership, he is much more representative of MY Democratic party, the New Deal Coalition, rather than the left wing foolishness that is Pelosi.
Are you kidding me?
NDN
Uganda

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 12:55:20 PM »

I think both parties, Republicans and Democrats, need new leadership.
I think 90% of incumbents need to be voted out of office, period.
NDN
Uganda

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 12:57:30 PM »

I still say we need to get rid of her and elevate Hoyer to the Speakership, he is much more representative of MY Democratic party, the New Deal Coalition, rather than the left wing foolishness that is Pelosi.
Are you kidding me?

Ok maybe that goes a little far, but Pelosi's ideas are out of line with my own in many areas.  Grin
Mine too obviously but Hoyer is a hack and pretty much epitomizes what's wrong with the current party.
NDN
Uganda

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 10:25:06 AM »

Good.  It pisses me off when people say "we need to get rid of the incumbents....but not mine!  He's great!".  I was hoping NDN wasn't one of those.  He's one of the few red staters I actually think knows what he's talking about.
I have no love for hacks like Langevin (my district). So yes, unless the Republicans nominate someone crazy I will vote against him. If I lived in Kennedy's district I wouldn't be saying that. He's a drunken liberal jackass but at least he has principles.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies