This Election Is (Probably) Over (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:26:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  This Election Is (Probably) Over (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: This Election Is (Probably) Over  (Read 23786 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: August 18, 2008, 10:48:58 PM »

Unless the year is 2006!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 12:27:25 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I was really thinking of 2004. We could have stopped the Iraq war then but nope the gays were comin!!!!!!

Maybe you were missed my point. The American electorate is full of asses...until...uh...the Dems win.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 12:28:02 AM »

Obama has 264 EVs and only needs one >6 EV tossup state, and the election is over?

LOL!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 12:41:15 AM »

Obama has 264 EVs and only needs one >6 EV tossup state, and the election is over?

LOL!

Are you seriously saying McCain is a shoo-in? Because that's what disagreeing with the above post is saying.

I'm not seriously saying he's a shoo-in. I never said he was. Disagreeing with the above post is disagreeing with your assinine belief that Indiana is a toss up and North Dakota is only slightly leaning to McCain.

And, for whatever reason, Delaware isn't strongly Democratic. I guess that's you being "fair."
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 01:19:53 AM »

A complete toolbox?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 01:23:52 AM »

Roll Eyes

https://uselectionatlas.org/POLLS/index.php

And all evidence points to that North Dakota will closer than 2000/04. Do I think Obama will win it? No. But expecting a McCain blowout comparable to Bush's is just as naive.

Oh wow! The state poll averages for three months before an election sure does shut me up! I'm sure the map will look just like that a few days before November 4th!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2008, 01:27:17 AM »

Roll Eyes

https://uselectionatlas.org/POLLS/index.php

And all evidence points to that North Dakota will closer than 2000/04. Do I think Obama will win it? No. But expecting a McCain blowout comparable to Bush's is just as naive.

Oh wow! The state poll averages for three months before an election sure does shut me up! I'm sure the map will look just like that a few days before November 4th!

OK, now do honestly believe McCain will win ND by as big as Bush did?

Who cares? McCain might only win by twelve to fourteen points instead of twenty-something! The horror!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2008, 10:29:17 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

In other words, we ain't smart enough to see the big picture.

I got it.

We ain't smart like the liberals.
No, lots of McCain voters get swayed by stupid things like gay marriage, abortion and Obama not having a flag lapel. You have to be ing kidding me if those are legitimate reasons to not support Obama.

Why exactly is abortion a "stupid" issue? Why is it that people are not supposed to care about this issue? One's position on this issue isn't a legitimate reason to support or oppose that person?

Roll Eyes
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2008, 11:53:01 PM »

I don't think anybody here is saying that Americans are too dumb to look at the issues and make a decision.

"The masses are asses" -JS

And the best part? This sbane guy and I were just arguing about whether the masses are asses just the other day!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2008, 12:39:22 AM »

Hey, remember some of the stuff Democrats were saying about Bob Casey in the first half of 2006?

No, but I remember Phil saying that Santorum was going to win in the week or two before the election. Also remember Mitty saying the same thing.

LOL YA HE IS 2 STOOPID!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies