OFFICIAL Vice President leaks, tips, and speculation thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:06:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  OFFICIAL Vice President leaks, tips, and speculation thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OFFICIAL Vice President leaks, tips, and speculation thread  (Read 29902 times)
ShadowRocket
cb48026

« on: August 19, 2008, 11:06:09 PM »

I imagine that Susan Bayh's corporate connections would've come up during vetting. Would Bayh have ended up being a finalist if those connections would cause any problems?
ShadowRocket
cb48026

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 05:00:05 PM »

Obama's comment about wanting somebody who will be to help on the economy makes me think more of Bayh than it does Biden.
ShadowRocket
cb48026

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 09:01:26 PM »

Keith Olberman mentioned on 'Countdown' tonight that Howard Fineman had just talked to one of the final three contenders who told that he was told he wasn't the pick, but was told who would be.

Anyone interested in seeing this for themself should be able to see it again when tonight's show is reran at 10:00 EST. It was at the start of the second half, so you should check in around 10:30.
ShadowRocket
cb48026

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 09:04:36 PM »

Obama's comment about wanting somebody who will be to help on the economy makes me think more of Bayh than it does Biden.

What about Kaine? I figure since he said nothing of national security he's going to make a collosal mistake and pick someone who has less experience than he does.

For me, the lack of a mention about national security wasn't so much an indicator as his mention of the economy. And Bayh has the most experience with the economy when compared to Biden and Kaine.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies