DISGUSTING CAMPAIGNING (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:40:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  DISGUSTING CAMPAIGNING (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DISGUSTING CAMPAIGNING  (Read 6270 times)
elcorazon

« on: September 07, 2004, 09:40:22 AM »

not to change the subject, but I really hate you statesrights.  Now go on about your business.  I only wish this board had an ignore feature.
elcorazon

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2004, 09:42:18 AM »

states made a funny. hahahahahaha.
elcorazon

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2004, 01:49:06 PM »

yeah, I'm sure that everyone who watched his speech would agree with you on that.  I  know Dubya is much smarter than Obama.  Obama probably wouldn't have gotten into college were he a white male, the most discriminated against group in this politically correct nation in which we live.  I just wish more ob/gyn's would be free to love their patients if those damn trial lawyers wouldn't get in the way of legislation that would help out the poor doctors.

/sarcasm.
elcorazon

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2004, 03:09:49 PM »

States and that guy from Illinois, try and keep it civil.  You've been quite rude in this thread.

Let's move the thread back to the original subject.  Isn't it horrifying the depths these swift boat vets go to?  Kerry would be wise to get the media to jump on the Osama accusations.
sorry, lunar, but states sometimes drives me over the edge; mea culpa if I went too far.

back on to your point:  if only Kerry had the power to "control" the media that the right seems to have, maybe he could do this.  sigh.
elcorazon

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2004, 10:16:23 PM »

not to change the subject, but I really hate you statesrights.  Now go on about your business.  I only wish this board had an ignore feature.

Can't face the truth, huh?

You just received a compliment.

Now, if elcorazon had tried to say something nice about you, I would really wonder about you!

ROTFLMAO

This dude hates me for some reason. I wonder how much I've made him bang up his keyboard. lol
I suppose I should try not to fly off the handle and for the most part I don't do much mudslinging, but I have to say that states is constantly posting with very little content yet flaming anyone who believes anything to the left of the Republican party platform.  Anyone with a strong opinion is a troll or a moron or worse and he starts threads merely to inflame constantly.  I was tired and moody today and likely despondent about the prospect of 4 more years under Bush (fearing the worst) and just  got angry at what were fairly tame posts from states.  I do apologize to those who prefer not to deal with such childishness, but the feelings were genuine.  

States, I'll certainly agree not to make such inflammatory remarks, but I must say, it'll be difficult to promise if your behavior doesn't change.

I suspect you enjoy stirring things up and don't really mean much harm most of the time, but on the internet it can be hard to see the humor in things.  

There are several liberal posters here who have strong opinions, but generally express them without inflaming anyone, yet states often denigrates them and maligns them.  Sometimes I just snap.

Anyway, that's all for now.
elcorazon

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2004, 10:28:10 PM »

That's fair states.  I think you have crossed the line on occasion, but I suppose I have as well.  Let's just agree to try and be as civil as we can around here.  No hard feelings I hope.  
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies