Rumors on the internets that McCain has chosen Romney
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:10:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Rumors on the internets that McCain has chosen Romney
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Rumors on the internets that McCain has chosen Romney  (Read 5172 times)
Beefalow and the Consumer
Beef
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.77, S: -8.78

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2008, 07:39:52 AM »

Romney would be worse. At least Palin doesn't have a Southpark episode mocking her religion (unless she's a scientologist)

I don't care what religion Sarah Palin is nor what her political positions are.  As long as she wears those glasses.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2008, 09:20:07 AM »

I just love how the Democrats will have two guys who grew up in working class American families while the Republicans will be the sons of privilage(As usual).  After all McCain's father and grandfather were both U.S. Admirals and Williard's papa was a Governor of a major U.S. state.  I doubt either of them had to work for anything on their own really. (I know some people are going to get on me about McCain's POW service but I am not deriding it, I am simply saying that to get by in life he did'nt need to pay his own way through anything.)

But the democrats are the elitist ones. I just love the state of politics in this country.
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2008, 09:08:09 PM »

Romney would be worse. At least Palin doesn't have a Southpark episode mocking her religion (unless she's a scientologist)

I don't care what religion Sarah Palin is nor what her political positions are.  As long as she wears those glasses.

you mean these glasses?

Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies