Hilarious whiny PUMA video
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:53:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Hilarious whiny PUMA video
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hilarious whiny PUMA video  (Read 1359 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 01, 2008, 02:48:59 AM »

http://vodpod.com/watch/960557-we-will-not-be-silenced

LOL. Get over it crybabies.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 02:51:43 AM »

I'm not going to watch anything 33 minutes long.

But I will say that Hillary supporters are surprisingly cultish, you'd think that they'd be the sober pragmatists.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 02:56:42 AM »

LOL, check out 12:30.

I love the middle-aged guy trying to be "hip" with the Green Day hat. Didn't Green Day endorse Obama?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 03:09:28 AM »

But I will say that Hillary supporters are surprisingly cultish, you'd think that they'd be the sober pragmatists.

Just for the sake of anecdotalfest, the vast majority of Hillary Clinton supporters I know are uppity middle-aged/older women (and their husbands/life partners/etc.) who think John McCain is a devil dog, and were too busy with Hillarymania to even articulate a strongly negative opinion of Obama.

And many of those counties where Hillary won over 90% often have lower median incomes than I make.

So in other words those Hillary die-hards can't make more than some 24 year old slacker who cares about little besides sex, alcohol and emo and thinks worth ethic is nonsense. Amusing.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 03:16:26 AM »

Well, for one thing, you need to remember PPP.

Eh, Alcon has a point.  I think the problem is that the primary lasted so long that supporters started to hate the primary opponent more than the Republican.  Being fed negative propaganda for so long is about to firm up unfavorables.

No one will match Ron Paul supporters on the cult-o-meter though.

hmm
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 03:22:46 AM »

No one will match Ron Paul supporters on the cult-o-meter though.

They're still f'ing putting up signs here.  On buildings for rent, mostly.  Some of them are on streets.  Many of them are in weird industrial areas where no one goes.  I'm starting to wonder whether Ron Paul has a huge base of post-industrialist zombies.  Not metaphorical zombies.  Actual zombies.  Wandering the street at night, putting up signs.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 03:26:25 AM »

I remember on DU back when Hillary supporters actually existed there (They were all basically purged before June, the few remaining ones dumped her and got behind Obama like loyal footsoldiers once it was obvious she was finished) were mostly the whiners who were annoyed the "damn kids" were stealing the Presidency from their beloved Queen who was so entitled to it. Frankly, the ageism made me happy. For once my generation was winning a victory over our oppressors and it was getting under their skin. I'm sure most young Obama supporters felt the same way. It was the first major victory of our generation actually. Remember my "No Country For Old Women" sig?
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2008, 03:27:24 AM »

Actually, I take that back.  Larouche is worse.

They were on BART (our public transit) handing out magazines titled "Gored" with Al Gore's face on the cover and a picture of a screaming possum on the back calling Gore half-possum and all idiot.  The gist of the magazine was that Gore (and to a lesser extent, Obama) are traitors to America because they support giving away American sovereignty to the hated United Kingdom.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2008, 03:38:27 AM »

They were on BART (our public transit) handing out magazines titled "Gored" with Al Gore's face on the cover and a picture of a screaming possum on the back calling Gore half-possum and all idiot.  The gist of the magazine was that Gore (and to a lesser extent, Obama) are traitors to America because they support giving away American sovereignty to the hated United Kingdom.

I remember that.  In Berkeley, they were also handing out an accompanying CD with a ridiculously-long video.  There were Germans, then Obama, and then Al Gore is trying to usurp Obama, and then something about crossing the Delaware.  I watched all of it just for an explanation of the possum thing and, besides one really bad PhotoShop, it never came.  Major disappointment.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2008, 03:42:48 AM »

HAHA omg they tried doing that s**t here at UCI but basically nobody even talked to them. Being the naive idiot that I was back then I talked to them but of course they just rambled from one topic to another making so sense at all. Since they realized I was Indian they started talking about the british empire and how they raped the world(and India) and tried to convince me how they were doing it still. Their argument was " omgz all of financing is still in london so they are ruining the world"...just plain retarded.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2008, 03:44:57 AM »

English-bashing is so 18th century.  Get with the times kids, the hated enemies are Mexico and China because thurs stealin' American jobs
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2008, 03:48:31 AM »

I don't think they're genuinely more cultish, I just think a lot of them love her and were really damn sure that she was going to be POTUSA some day.

Yup which is why there is so much resistance towards Obama. They realize that this is a democratic year and that if Obama wins, Clinton cannot be the nominee till 2016 when she would  be too old. Thus they are hesitant to support Obama imo. Of course many of them think Hillary is the only woman capable of winning the presidency thus they must support here with all heart. They are of course wrong and imo Hillary would have a harder time becoming president than some other woman candidates.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2008, 03:50:54 AM »

English-bashing is so 18th century.  Get with the times kids, the hated enemies are Mexico and China because thurs stealin' American jobs

Dey Turk errr jerrrbs!!
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2008, 03:51:23 AM »

I got some nonsense from the LaRouchies that said that global warming and Maxwell's equations were both a myth.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2008, 03:53:09 AM »

Yeah they had some kind of chart in their Gored magazine proving, without a doubt, that global warming doesn't exist.  I think that's why they hate Gore so much.  I'm not sure if it's a myth propagated by British financiers, at the very least they'd be open to the idea.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2008, 03:54:14 AM »

I'm sad these LaRouche clowns apparently aren't so common in the Midwest. They sound amusing.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2008, 03:58:34 AM »

I'm sad these LaRouche clowns apparently aren't so common in the Midwest. They sound amusing.

I'd be surprised if they're not around.  They occasionally show up at our city council meetings.  If they have it here, I'm sure they have it in Minneapolis.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2008, 04:09:15 AM »

Go hang around some colleges in MN and I am sure you will come across a few ladouche freaks.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2008, 08:10:54 AM »

LaRouche is awful. The disease has spread worldwide. In Redon, France, I saw a LaRouche add on a phone booth. Grin
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2008, 08:44:26 AM »

Maybe he's hoping his francophile name will appeal to y'all frogs Smiley
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies