Is Sarah Palin qualified to be President of the United States? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:56:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Is Sarah Palin qualified to be President of the United States? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is Sarah Palin qualified to be President of the United States?
Yes.

No.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 128

Author Topic: Is Sarah Palin qualified to be President of the United States?  (Read 26271 times)
Vsanto5
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: 3.23

« on: August 29, 2008, 12:04:50 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Actually I haven't. I've seen the mindless worshiping of delusional cultists, who are devastated that their "messiah" isn't nearly as smart as they think he is.

Nice way to try to twist what her actual experience is.

She has SEVEN years of executive experience. "The messiah" has none. If you want to play the "let's trash Alaska" game, fine. But executive experience is executive experience.

Your "messiah" HAS NONE.

Trying to tout "Law review editor" and "community organizer" is simply laughable. It makes "the one" look worse, not better. I'd knock it off if your intent on helping him.

State legislator with no accomplishments and less than a full term Senator.

That's what you have.

Neither is a qualification to be president.

ONE year as a governor OF ANY STATE trumps the entire  "messiah" resume.

You might not like it, but your "messiah" was pwned. Live with it.

Dude this pick is an obvious pander that dumbass McCain thought he could pick off Hillary voters LOL. Just face it man you are pissed she was picked just own up to it.

BTW I think Romney should have been picked because with all consideration, the working class Republicans dont sit down analyze VP picks some of them just vote on the ticket.

This. This is bad. Porkbarrel etc. LOL
Vsanto5
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 12:28:15 PM »

No they weren't.  Obama started running for President when people couldn't even properly pronounce his name.  Even Dick Durbin said so last night.

They all started in the previous election cycle. Palin has two months.

Vice President

Most people have no clue who most VP picks are, when they are chosen.  The average voter didn' know who Joe Biden was, until a few days back.

Wrong, I think everybody knew who JOE BIDEN was, nobody knows how is a hockey mom Palin. 
Vsanto5
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 12:48:05 PM »
« Edited: August 29, 2008, 12:53:42 PM by Vsanto5 »

No they weren't.  Obama started running for President when people couldn't even properly pronounce his name.  Even Dick Durbin said so last night.

They all started in the previous election cycle. Palin has two months.

Vice President

Most people have no clue who most VP picks are, when they are chosen.  The average voter didn' know who Joe Biden was, until a few days back.

Wrong, I think everybody knew who JOE BIDEN was, nobody knows how is a hockey mom Palin. 

I think you are making the classic mistake of assuming that, because people geeky enough to go online and discuss politics everyday know who Joe Biden is, that that means the average person has any clue.

Most people might be able to tell you who their congressman is, if you caught them on a good day.

Yes but the point is more people knew who Joe Biden was not necessarily that he was in the Senate for over 35 years just the fact that he was sort of a throw around name.

And I guarantee you if McSame put Mickey Mouse on the ballot you republicans would find the positives and bring them to light, LOL on a side note I Mickey Mouse has more experience than Sarah Palin.
Vsanto5
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 11:28:09 PM »

And in team #2 if the QB gets hurt we are all screwed.
Vsanto5
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 12:03:36 AM »

You are right it doesn't let him off the hook, but only if he decides to attack on this subject, which politically speaking, I don't think he will.

There is a difference considering that Obama committed himself to running for this office and was elected by defeating Hillary Rodham Clinton.  Palin recently commented on what exactly the VP does and at a separate point dissing the VP job.  It seems to me that this pick is a result of republican strategy whereas Obama was a product of America's hunger for change.

And in team #2 if the QB gets hurt we are all screwed.

No, just no.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies