President Forever (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:45:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  President Forever (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: President Forever  (Read 23238 times)
Esteban Manuel
Rookie

« on: February 19, 2004, 03:29:32 PM »

For all those who also play the election simulation "PF" game, there is a new patch out for the game which has three new scenarios: 1960, with Nixon/Kennedy, 1980, with Carter/Regan/and...yes, Anderson/Lucey in case Miami wants in. Also has 1992 with Perot as a strong independent! Really cool.

Also now has the "battleground" states marked as either striped red/blue, with the too-close-to-call states in white. Much better than the old version.

I won with Kennedy, 53% of the popular vote and 398 electoral votes. Love those debates.

Will probably experiment with Clinton sometime over the weekend, see how well I can do with Perot, too.

I'm sorry but i'm new here, what game are u talking about?
Esteban Manuel
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2004, 04:17:59 PM »

I'm sorry but i'm new here, what game are u talking about?
You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.hotpotsoftware.com/p2000/p2000.htm

Thanks a lot, i downlow the demo and i'll prove it tonight.
Esteban Manuel
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2004, 06:02:34 PM »

yeah, the plight of us young'uns eh? i will have to swipe my parents Wink or just ask them nicely and pay them back.....

Yeah..we'll have to be content with the fact that we'll live longer...and see more presidential elections! Smiley

If u're that interested in elections (and i think u are) i can even send u the results of mi local one in October, but i think that will be not much competitive (even when are the only one with PR here) --> kidding
Esteban Manuel
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2004, 08:57:57 PM »

yeah, the plight of us young'uns eh? i will have to swipe my parents Wink or just ask them nicely and pay them back.....

Yeah..we'll have to be content with the fact that we'll live longer...and see more presidential elections! Smiley

If u're that interested in elections (and i think u are) i can even send u the results of mi local one in October, but i think that will be not much competitive (even when are the only one with PR here) --> kidding

Which country do you live in, I don't remember if you said that, sorry if you have?

Chile, and no i didn't.
Esteban Manuel
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2004, 03:05:13 PM »

I won my 1st President 4 ever. With Kerry/Edwars against Bush/Cheney. 350/188 with 52%. I won even Colorado... this game isn't reallistic.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies