President Forever (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:32:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  President Forever (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: President Forever  (Read 23240 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: February 19, 2004, 05:02:59 PM »

i only have demo, someone wanna mail me their cd? Cheesy

You're really into this parasitic 'mail me your possesions' thing, huh? Smiley
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2004, 05:14:13 PM »

Please tell me how you do it... Smiley
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2004, 05:29:41 PM »

nah, i am kidding, i don't expect anyone to send it to me lol, but i don't have a credit card i can use so Sad

Neither have I...and I knew you were kidding... Smiley
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2004, 05:37:10 PM »

yeah, the plight of us young'uns eh? i will have to swipe my parents Wink or just ask them nicely and pay them back.....

Yeah..we'll have to be content with the fact that we'll live longer...and see more presidential elections! Smiley
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2004, 06:07:08 PM »

yeah, the plight of us young'uns eh? i will have to swipe my parents Wink or just ask them nicely and pay them back.....

Yeah..we'll have to be content with the fact that we'll live longer...and see more presidential elections! Smiley

If u're that interested in elections (and i think u are) i can even send u the results of mi local one in October, but i think that will be not much competitive (even when are the only one with PR here) --> kidding

Which country do you live in, I don't remember if you said that, sorry if you have?
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2004, 07:07:51 AM »

If u're that interested in elections (and i think u are) i can even send u the results of mi local one in October, but i think that will be not much competitive (even when are the only one with PR here) --> kidding

Which country do you live in, I don't remember if you said that, sorry if you have?

Chile, and no i didn't.

Ah, I have a friend who's dad fled from Chile. It would be nice if you could keep us updated on the events there, we try to do that with our home countries. Smiley
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2004, 03:07:21 PM »

I won my 1st President 4 ever. With Kerry/Edwars against Bush/Cheney. 350/188 with 52%. I won even Colorado... this game isn't reallistic.

Winning CO isn't that unrealistic...it isn't as Republican as people think. What other states did you win?
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2004, 05:33:46 PM »

I love this game!  I forked over the cash to my dad, and it's excellent!  it's also cool how easy you can make your own scenarios... I made a 'Fair' scenario if anyone is interested...

Of course we are... Smiley
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2004, 05:12:26 PM »

I've had the game for a few months, I won a few times as Bush VS. Clark, and I won Reagan VS Carter. I was the GOP player of course. They should bring three more elections out: 1920, 1976, and 1988.

That doesn't sound very cool...that's how it would have played out in realife. I'd try and change history! Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies