How much of a bounce will the Levi-Bristol romance give McCain? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:50:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  How much of a bounce will the Levi-Bristol romance give McCain? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How much of a bounce will the Levi-Bristol romance give McCain?
0-2 points

3-5 points

6-8 points

8-15 points

15+ points

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 47

Author Topic: How much of a bounce will the Levi-Bristol romance give McCain?  (Read 8160 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: July 12, 2009, 10:17:24 PM »

How much of a bounce when Palin emotionally defends herself as an innocent mother facing scurrilous attacks and Levi & Bristol get on stage holding hands? Discuss.

none. 

wow, it's interesting to vote, then see the results.  real dichotomy of opinions.

I think folks have heard what they will already.  Long before this.  The Levi-Bristol romance won't make a difference.   Just hearing a name always helps.  It's like a very annoying commercial jingle (Think:  "Co-stanza") so it may give a slight, fleeting bump.  Coupla transient points.  But the bounce will be temporary and net near zero in the end. 

folks seem to either admire her or loathe her.  She's like Hillary in that sense.  There's not much room.  I kinda like her myself.  She's a hottie, as governors go, although that deep North twang can be annoying.  But this stupid stuff doesn't make a difference.  I can't imagine it'll make a difference to those who like her or to those who don't.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies