Family Planning Amendments Act of 2004 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:45:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Family Planning Amendments Act of 2004 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Family Planning Amendments Act of 2004  (Read 7976 times)
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« on: September 18, 2004, 12:57:54 PM »

Aye
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2004, 06:01:02 AM »

StatesRights and IrishDem still have to vote. Knowing States, I don't think we can override a veto on this bill.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2004, 07:06:27 PM »

This is a sick bill. Now we see what a danger it was to put migrendel in office.

Also, Mr. President you are a amoral man if you don't veto this bill.

Dubya, two things.

A) I believe, if Republicans had used Preferential voting, Migrendel would not have been elected.
B) This is not a sick bill. All it does is encourage the use of contraceptives, which is a good thing, and is basically a pro-choice bill.  
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2004, 06:03:26 AM »

This is a sick bill. Now we see what a danger it was to put migrendel in office.

Also, Mr. President you are a amoral man if you don't veto this bill.

Dubya, two things.

A) I believe, if Republicans had used Preferential voting, Migrendel would not have been elected.
B) This is not a sick bill. All it does is encourage the use of contraceptives, which is a good thing, and is basically a pro-choice bill.  

A) I heard someone say that earlier and that seems really stupid now.  We'll have to rectify that in December.

B) I'm sorry for using my definition of sick.  I believe anything that violates my beliefs like abortion, gay marriage, beastiality, and the use of contraceptives is sick.  I will use a different word in the future.

Still I oppose this bill and would hope President Kennedy feels the same way I do.

So anything that violates your beliefs is sick? Isn't that being just a little closed-minded?
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2004, 03:31:16 PM »

I don't like parts C and D of that act at all, but, I may be willing not to veto this little thing if the Atlasia National Energy Act proposed by Sen. Nation gets a little support swung its way by a few of you lefties.....

That said, I do dislike C and D quite a bit.....

Mr. President, if you sign this bill in its complete form, I will vote for the Energy Act.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2004, 03:48:15 PM »

I don't like parts C and D of that act at all, but, I may be willing not to veto this little thing if the Atlasia National Energy Act proposed by Sen. Nation gets a little support swung its way by a few of you lefties.....

That said, I do dislike C and D quite a bit.....

Mr. President, if you sign this bill in its complete form, I will vote for the Energy Act.
Don't sell out so easily

I prioritize.

Anyway, there are only a few things in the ANEA that I really dislike.

Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2004, 05:56:51 AM »

6-4 this passes, good.

Now we wait for JFK to do nothing, and get it passed in seven days.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2004, 09:30:19 PM »

Ugh, I hope President Kennedy considers a veto. Afterall his party vote against it Wink

He made a deal with several Senators, if he vetoes it, it could have serious political damage due to the fact that he wouldn't honor his side of the bargain.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies