Campaigning ENDS
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:40:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Campaigning ENDS
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Campaigning ENDS  (Read 2746 times)
Demrepdan

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 20, 2004, 03:18:29 AM »
« edited: February 20, 2004, 03:18:50 AM by Demrepdan »

May I suggest......that since voting begins tomorrow at noon EST.....that none of the candidates campaign against one another anymore. Whether their campaign is boosting their image, or attacking their opponent. This also goes for EVERYONE. The campaign is done. As I stated in a thread LONG ago during the primaries; candidates are not allowed to walk into the voting booths and campaign. That's why you never see signs up near a voting place, unless they have signs for BOTH candidates. That’s how it works in real life, as should it be here. The time for campaigning has come to an end...now is the time to vote.
Demrepdan

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2004, 03:23:30 AM »

The main thing I want to stress to people...is to keep from campaigning in the thread where people VOTE, as to not influence voters who have entered that thread to cast their vote. Any other campaigning should be done in other threads, although I feel as if there is no need of ANY campaigning whatsoever. Thus it should end entirely.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies