Paper Finds that Bradley/Wilder Effect Has Disappeared With Crime/Poverty issues (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:28:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Paper Finds that Bradley/Wilder Effect Has Disappeared With Crime/Poverty issues (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Paper Finds that Bradley/Wilder Effect Has Disappeared With Crime/Poverty issues  (Read 25251 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: September 20, 2008, 01:56:54 AM »

Not going to quibble on the details, all of the info is out there.  It is odd that out of the two polls on Nov. 6th you chose only the SUSA.  It's a bit unethical ti ignore the other poll that taken the same day that showed a 22% margin, and a little shaky to ignore the SUSA taken the weak before that showed a 30% margin.  Actual result 24%.

LOL. Remember J. J.'s reading of the polls in Wisconsin to argue that it was tightening? He does this crap all the time. I've got to give you credit spending your time arguing with this 2nd grader.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 11:44:06 PM »

The Muslim thing also gives racist voters a cover, since refusing to vote for a Muslim is more socially acceptable than refusing to vote for a black. Though of course anyone saying Obama is a Muslim just looks like an idiot.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 04:48:59 PM »

Except no one with a functioning brain actually believes Obama is Muslim.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies