SurveyUSA poll: Hold the Debates?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:19:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  SurveyUSA poll: Hold the Debates?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SurveyUSA poll: Hold the Debates?  (Read 552 times)
ChrisFromNJ

Political Matrix
E: -5.35, S: -8.61

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 24, 2008, 04:30:53 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.surveyusa.com/client/PollReportUC.aspx?g=54d651a7-a62b-4420-bb32-9dd6b2df8c02

50% - Held as Scheduled
36% - Held with a Focus on Economy
10% - Postponed
4% - Other
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 04:31:44 PM »

Not believing the first poll out.  Most Americans probably haven't heard the news yet -- I hadn't until just like an hour ago.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 04:32:16 PM »

They were able to pump out reliable numbers within two and a half hours and most Americans aren't even home from work yet? Uh...yeah...
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 04:33:17 PM »

I don't know about this poll but I do think this whole act is a big mistake on McCain's part. We'll see.
ChrisFromNJ

Political Matrix
E: -5.35, S: -8.61

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 04:33:34 PM »

They were able to pump out reliable numbers within two and a half hours and most Americans aren't even home from work yet? Uh...yeah...

I guess SurveyUSA will just have to wait until after 3 PM EST tommorow to conduct these surveys for the right to get updated on Limbaugh's talking pioints.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 04:35:32 PM »

I guess SurveyUSA will just have to wait until after 3 PM EST tommorow to conduct these surveys for the right to get updated on Limbaugh's talking pioints.

LOL

Let's see. RAsmussen, Survey USA, Insider Advantage, and Gallup are all, according to you, right wing polling firms in the pockets of Hanity and Limbaugh. CNN, ARG, PPP, and Newsweek are credible.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 04:36:47 PM »

Or, more accurately, to have any f'ing idea of what's going on -- and to hear the candidates' explanations and see coverage.

But of course GOP partisans will be more friendly do this.  They're partisans.  You're one of them, really you should know.  You didn't think that any poll saying only 10% agree would be reliable, did you?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 04:44:16 PM »

Dude, get real.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies