Exit Polling
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:27:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Exit Polling
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
Author Topic: Exit Polling  (Read 27870 times)
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: February 21, 2004, 04:07:00 PM »

GusNews no presents an updated map. Well, folks, it appears this election is getting wrapped up...only a few states left, and Nym90 right now in a slender lead, but the returns are not looking that promising. It appears this will come down to a few remaining states now.

Hey wait a minute Supersoulty won California.

My map isn't based on forum members, since that's just boring. My map is based on how a REAL election would most likely play out.

A "REAL" election....pfffph......yes....and I'm sure a Democratic would win Mississippi and Alabama in a REAL election.

I told you it was an MMN plant! Tongue

Mississipps went Dem very narrowly, with low turnout due to Christian Conservatives boycotting the election.

True.  In reality a third party Roy Moore-type would have run.  The Christian Conservatives here will vote for a third party rather than the "wayward homeboy" or the northern moderate catholic
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #176 on: February 21, 2004, 04:09:37 PM »

GusNews no presents an updated map. Well, folks, it appears this election is getting wrapped up...only a few states left, and Nym90 right now in a slender lead, but the returns are not looking that promising. It appears this will come down to a few remaining states now.

My map isn't based on forum members, since that's just boring. My map is based on how a REAL election would most likely play out.

A "REAL" election....pfffph......yes....and I'm sure a Democratic would win Mississippi and Alabama in a REAL election.

Mississipps went Dem very narrowly, with low turnout due to Christian Conservatives boycotting the election.

True.  In reality a third party Roy Moore-type would have run.  The Christian Conservatives here will vote for a third party rather than the "wayward homeboy" or the northern moderate catholic

1. No Southerner on the ticket, instead 2 'Northerners'.

2. A Democrat on the GOP ticket...

3. A Southerner on the Dem ticket.

4. A moderate GOP ticket, that among other things supporter gay rights in the presidential debate.

5. The GOP candidate being a Catholic.

All these things make the GOP ticket underperform in the South. Also, no one gets my system anyway... Sad Sad Sad
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #177 on: February 21, 2004, 04:10:44 PM »

What the HELL!  I thought that it was just Miami, but you are all insulting.  "Wayward homeboy" or northern moderate Catholic (that's with a capitol 'C').  Geez, more smeer.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #178 on: February 21, 2004, 04:12:30 PM »

What the HELL!  I thought that it was just Miami, but you are all insulting.  "Wayward homeboy" or northern moderate Catholic (that's with a capitol 'C').  Geez, more smeer.
I wasn't trying to insult you, I was just statung that your catholicism wouldn't help you in the south.  I still think you would win Alabama, but lose MS, LA, AR, and TN.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #179 on: February 21, 2004, 04:15:11 PM »

I don't know if the 'all' includes me, if it does I wasn't trying to be insulting, and I don't THINK that I have posted anything insulting. And I ALSO wrote Catholic with a capitol C...and while we're at it, smear is with an 'a'... Wink
Demrepdan

« Reply #180 on: February 21, 2004, 04:16:24 PM »
« Edited: February 21, 2004, 04:17:16 PM by Demrepdan »

What's the vote now? 15 to 14 in favor of Supersoulty? And then we have one independent....and if he votes for Nym then that leaves 15 to 15. Woah boy.....is this election going to be determined by the House?
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #181 on: February 21, 2004, 04:19:30 PM »

What's the vote now? 15 to 14 in favor of Supersoulty? And then we have one independent....and if he votes for Nym then that leaves 15 to 15. Woah boy.....is this election going to be determined by the House?

ALSO, EmergingDmajority actually turned up in another thread a minute ago...he's registered to vote... Cheesy
Esteban Manuel
Rookie

« Reply #182 on: February 21, 2004, 04:20:18 PM »

I wasn't trying to insult you, I was just statung that your catholicism wouldn't help you in the south.  I still think you would win Alabama, but lose MS, LA, AR, and TN.

I didn't kow that supersoulty is catholic, he's ready for running for NY major, and if his mother is jew he already win it!
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #183 on: February 21, 2004, 04:22:23 PM »
« Edited: February 21, 2004, 04:23:27 PM by Harry »

hey now, remember i'm catholic as well (nothing capitalized ever usually)

and i was refering to myself as the "wayward homeboy"
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #184 on: February 21, 2004, 04:22:25 PM »

ALSO, EmergingDmajority actually turned up in another thread a minute ago...he's registered to vote... Cheesy

Dan, we need to get ahold of Opebo and M, they have both posted today or yesterday, but did not vote yet.
Demrepdan

« Reply #185 on: February 21, 2004, 04:24:44 PM »
« Edited: February 21, 2004, 04:25:10 PM by Demrepdan »

Dan, we need to get ahold of Opebo and M, they have both posted today or yesterday, but did not vote yet.

I've seen them on as well.....you'd think that the banner in our signatures...indicating when the election IS....would remind them to go vote....but......hmmm...

I hope this isn't a sign that they're out of the election.....
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #186 on: February 21, 2004, 04:24:47 PM »

Just for the fun of it, I'm gonna call the election prematurely, to get a 'real life' feeling! Smiley

And...GusNews call Ohio for Supersoulty, and name him the winner, even though we're still waiting for results to come in from Missouri, Oregon and Nevada.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #187 on: February 21, 2004, 04:25:28 PM »

Don't call it early!
Demrepdan

« Reply #188 on: February 21, 2004, 04:28:03 PM »
« Edited: February 21, 2004, 04:28:53 PM by Demrepdan »

Just for the fun of it, I'm gonna call the election prematurely, to get a 'real life' feeling! Smiley

And...GusNews call Ohio for Supersoulty, and name him the winner, even though we're still waiting for results to come in from Missouri, Oregon and Nevada.

Oregon has gone Republican already.......and so has CALIFORNIA!!!  If  Mississippi can go Democratic....California can go Republican....it's not that unrealistic....besides.....we have had 2 California voters vote for Supersoulty....
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #189 on: February 21, 2004, 04:28:29 PM »

I have to call the election prematurely when it's this close... Smiley

I will soon retract Ohio, and start the recounts... Smiley
Esteban Manuel
Rookie

« Reply #190 on: February 21, 2004, 04:28:53 PM »

hey now, remember i'm catholic as well (nothing capitalized ever usually)

and i was refering to myself as the "wayward homeboy"

i'm catholic too and even when i'm not registered to vote i'm proud that candidates for P and VP are catholic. Must be the latin inmigration effect!
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #191 on: February 21, 2004, 04:30:41 PM »

Oregon has gone Republican already.......and so has CALIFORNIA!!!  If  Mississippi can go Democratic....California can go Republican....it's not that unrealistic....besides.....we have had 2 California voters vote for Supersoulty....

*SIGH*

No one gets my system, I don't know if I should even bother to explain it... Sad
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #192 on: February 21, 2004, 04:30:53 PM »

We need StevenNick99 too.  His IM is StevenNick99, so get ahold of him when he is on.  I put him on my buddylist and told them to alert me when he is on.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #193 on: February 21, 2004, 04:32:38 PM »

We need StevenNick99 too.  His IM is StevenNick99, so get ahold of him when he is on.  I put him on my buddylist and told them to alert me when he is on.

Lol...you're really trying to turn this thing around, huh? Smiley

Remember, you're still leading...
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #194 on: February 21, 2004, 04:34:28 PM »

Let's keep in mind that there's another day or so of voting, isn't there?
Esteban Manuel
Rookie

« Reply #195 on: February 21, 2004, 04:34:49 PM »

that vote-seeking is worthy of rural areas full of peasant voters at the begining of 20th century.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #196 on: February 21, 2004, 04:35:33 PM »

What is the current tally?  15-14 in favor of GOP?
Esteban Manuel
Rookie

« Reply #197 on: February 21, 2004, 04:40:21 PM »

yes, as MMN and GusNews says
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #198 on: February 21, 2004, 04:43:21 PM »

What is the current tally?  15-14 in favor of GOP?

Yes. There aren't that many voters left now...
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #199 on: February 21, 2004, 04:45:14 PM »

11 more, if one candidate gets 21 votes, it's over
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies