Is McCain camp's effort to potray "Obama=Black+Muslim+Terrorist" work ? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:02:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Is McCain camp's effort to potray "Obama=Black+Muslim+Terrorist" work ? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is McCain camp's effort to potray "Obama=Black+Muslim+Terrorist" work ?  (Read 7018 times)
Punditty
Rookie

« on: October 08, 2008, 02:01:37 AM »

I don't think voters are too concerned about Obama's very weak connection to Ayers when the economy is melting down.

Something better stick soon from all the McPalin mudslinging, or else Obama is going to get close to 400 electoral votes. In a clip I saw today, someone in the audience screamed "a terrorist!" when Palin asked who Obama really was. The crowd cheered. Palin did not stop this incitement to potential mob mentality. I fear she was loving it, soaking up the energy like the National psychic vampire that she is - at least to those susceptible to such "charms."

And you can be sure that Axelrod & Co. already have their Alaska Independence Party file ready to go if the campaign detours into pure mud, but I doubt that will happen. Not in this economy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies