PA McCain volunteer (possibly) assaulted
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 06:04:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  PA McCain volunteer (possibly) assaulted
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Author Topic: PA McCain volunteer (possibly) assaulted  (Read 16340 times)
Barack Hussian YO MAMA!!!!
The Rascal King
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.46, S: 4.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: October 23, 2008, 07:58:04 PM »

This is a hate crime, except for the fact that under the law you have to be white to commit one.

This should not be unexpected either, Obama is advocating a culture of street violence and overall "gansta attitude" telling his supporters to get in McCain's supporters faces.  This guy thinks all of America is a turf war, it's truly sickening but given Obama's past and his friends should not be unexpected
dude WTF our even talking about how has obama advocated a culture of street violence and and overall Gangsta Attitude?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #126 on: October 23, 2008, 08:11:46 PM »

This is a hate crime, except for the fact that under the law you have to be white to commit one.

This should not be unexpected either, Obama is advocating a culture of street violence and overall "gansta attitude" telling his supporters to get in McCain's supporters faces.  This guy thinks all of America is a turf war, it's truly sickening but given Obama's past and his friends should not be unexpected
dude WTF our even talking about how has obama advocated a culture of street violence and and overall Gangsta Attitude?
It's generally a good idea to ignore DWDL's racist and bigoted, grammatically-lacking rants.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #127 on: October 23, 2008, 09:30:31 PM »

except for the fact that under the law you have to be white to commit one.

Bullsh**t.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #128 on: October 23, 2008, 09:32:34 PM »

except for the fact that under the law you have to be white to commit one.

Bullsh**t.

Yes, it's BS but states would be much less likely to go after a non-white person for a "hate crime".
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #129 on: October 23, 2008, 10:10:16 PM »

Just ran the story on the local news.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #130 on: October 23, 2008, 10:10:54 PM »

Just ran the story on the local news.

What kind of tone did it take re: the veracity, out of cuirosity?
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #131 on: October 23, 2008, 10:11:28 PM »
« Edited: October 23, 2008, 10:17:05 PM by Politico »

If accurate, this is despicable and hopefully we will find the criminal and lock him up for a long, long time. Scum like this belongs in hell.

If this is a staged event, a crime never really happened, anybody involved with knowingly spreading this is going straight to hell when they die.

Personally, I find the story suspect. For one, who the heck is capable of carving a "B" with an assault knife on somebody's cheek? Secondly, why would a petty street criminal care about presidential politics when most of the time they only care about their next hit of whatever drug they're hooked on at the moment? Finally, why would he look at a car's bumper when his primary objective is to commit the robbery and get away with it? I would imagine a criminal would be far more likely to be looking around for witnesses/cops, a clean getaway, than keeping an eye on his victim's car bumper...
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #132 on: October 23, 2008, 10:21:02 PM »

If accurate, this is despicable and hopefully we will find the criminal and lock him up for a long, long time. Scum like this belongs in hell.

If this is a staged event, a crime never really happened, anybody involved with knowingly spreading this is going straight to hell when they die.

Personally, I find the story suspect. For one, who the heck is capable of carving a "B" with an assault knife on somebody's cheek? Secondly, why would a petty street criminal care about presidential politics when most of the time they only care about their next hit of whatever drug they're hooked on at the moment? Finally, why would he look at a car's bumper when his primary objective is to commit the robbery and get away with it? I would imagine a criminal would be far more likely to be looking around for witnesses/cops, a clean getaway, than keeping an eye on his victim's car bumper...

I don't want to believe that this woman is making up the story, but it just seems a little too perfect for the McCain campaign, especially since the McCain campaign just announced that they were going all into Pennsylvania, and nothing would terrify older whites more than this. And as you noted, some other things about the just story seem odd.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #133 on: October 23, 2008, 10:21:24 PM »

Yeah, let's face it: Obama is the epitome of an "Oreo." Hell, I think Bill Clinton is more black than Obama.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #134 on: October 23, 2008, 10:23:37 PM »

I don't want to believe that this woman is making up the story, but it just seems a little too perfect for the McCain campaign, especially since the McCain campaign just announced that they were going all into Pennsylvania, and nothing would terrify older whites more than this. And as you noted, some other things about the just story seem odd.

Yeah, and look at the "B" in the picture - Why is it backward?

She may very well have been beaten up by a spouse/boyfriend, and has decided to alter the story of the beating to hide the truth.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #135 on: October 23, 2008, 10:25:12 PM »

Because the perp is an Obama supporter, duh.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Moderators
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2008, 10:28:31 PM »

Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #137 on: October 23, 2008, 10:33:29 PM »

Because the perp is an Obama supporter, duh.

The carving looks more fake than John Kerry's Vietnam wounds.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #138 on: October 23, 2008, 10:37:22 PM »

He held her from behind?
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #139 on: October 23, 2008, 10:39:14 PM »
« Edited: October 23, 2008, 10:41:36 PM by Politico »

He held her from behind?

No matter how he holds her, he's obviously going to be looking at what he's carving. He's not going to carve a backwards "B" just like I am not going to carve an upside down face on a pumpkin for Halloween

It doesn't even look like a cut with a knife, too. It looks like she scraped herself with a blunt object of some sort...

On top of that, out of all the places in the country for something like this to happen we're to believe it happens in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and not somewhere like Detroit, Watts or Harlem?
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #140 on: October 23, 2008, 10:43:48 PM »

Oh, and lastly, why not carve a big "O"? Why B instead of O? The B instead of an O is illogically elaborate.

I say this is a hoax.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #141 on: October 23, 2008, 10:44:02 PM »

He held her from behind?

No matter how he holds her, he's obviously going to be looking at what he's carving. He's not going to carve a backwards "B"

It doesn't even look like a cut with a knife, too. It looks like she scraped herself with a blunt object of some sort...

On top of that, out of all the places in the country for something like this to happen we're to believe it happens in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and not somewhere like Detroit, Watts or Harlem?

Why his "obviously" looking at what he's carving?

Because there is a much smaller ghetto in Pittsburgh and there less of a defined black neighborhood.  There are also fewer Republicans in these areas.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #142 on: October 23, 2008, 10:46:20 PM »
« Edited: October 23, 2008, 10:48:01 PM by Politico »

He held her from behind?

No matter how he holds her, he's obviously going to be looking at what he's carving. He's not going to carve a backwards "B"

Why his "obviously" looking at what he's carving?

The straight line, and pretty solid curves, clearly indicates whoever inflicted that backwards B was looking at what they were carving. I say somebody was looking in a mirror. Why am I not surprised she's from Texas? Guess they never had that school exercise about letters looking backwards in the mirror...
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #143 on: October 23, 2008, 10:49:39 PM »

Oh, and lastly, why not carve a big "O"? Why B instead of O? The B instead of an O is illogically elaborate.

I say this is a hoax.

1.  He was going to carve the "O" and got scared off.

2.  "B" stands for Barack and "Black."

Do you expect a mugger to behave logically?

Is the new face of the Democratic party, blame the victim?
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #144 on: October 23, 2008, 10:52:06 PM »

. . .
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #145 on: October 23, 2008, 10:52:56 PM »
« Edited: October 23, 2008, 11:01:51 PM by Politico »

I say this is a hoax.

I would expect a dumb mugger to opt for the simple O instead of the elaborate B. Above all, I expect ANY mugger to be looking for a clean getaway, not looking at his victim's bumper. The mugger's primary objective is to get away with the robbery. Desperate people resort to this activity because of their physical and mental addiction to drugs. They do it because they need the money to go get their next fix. They are not in-tune with the real world enough to know or care about matters such as presidential politics.

I'd say it's likely she is a victim of abuse from her boyfriend/spouse or a mugger. But I am also convinced that B was put there by herself.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #146 on: October 23, 2008, 10:54:02 PM »

I say this is a hoax.

I expect a dumb mugger to opt for the simple O instead of the elaborate B. I expect ANY mugger to be looking for a clean getaway, not looking at his victim's bumper.

I'd say it's possible she is a victim of abuse from her boyfriend/spouse or a mugger. But I am also convinced that B was put there by herself.

We'll note this for future reference.
Mr.Jones
« Reply #147 on: October 23, 2008, 10:57:20 PM »

This is another hoax, self created no doubt about it.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #148 on: October 23, 2008, 11:01:34 PM »

The Obama campaign's statement on this:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Just more proof of how absolutely disgusting Phil is being. And he calls me immature?
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #149 on: October 23, 2008, 11:24:39 PM »

The Obama campaign's statement on this:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Just more proof of how absolutely disgusting Phil is being. And he calls me immature?

I'm not calling you imature on this, but look at the people on this thread calling this a hoax.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies