Senator Dole is attacking atheists (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:03:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Senator Dole is attacking atheists (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senator Dole is attacking atheists  (Read 8628 times)
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« on: November 03, 2008, 11:08:14 AM »

It's amazing how someone can be demoted from "incompetent Republican senator" to "human trash" in a mere week.  That said, I am encouraged that Dole is fighting back, and I am going to vote for her enthusiastically now.

Amen.  It was Hagan that brought it on.  People here are ignoring that there is a "godless americans pac".  That's the real issue, not Dole's ad, which was a home run.

Absolutely, Arthur.  Those Atheists disguised as Presbyterian Sunday School teachers who pray to Jesus are everywhere.  Just like Muslims disguised as Christians.

But I'll take a page out of General Powell's playbook here.  What's the problem if Hagan IS an Atheist?
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 11:10:12 AM »

I'm disgusted by the fact that non-religious people are looked upon unfavorably by so many people...

I've never been religious, but I don't want a Senator elected by big money from people who want to outlaw nativity scenes at Christmas.

Nobody wants to outlaw Nativity scenes.  Many people, including some Christians, want to see Nativity scenes off government property...for a number of reasons.
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 12:48:39 PM »

But I'll take a page out of General Powell's playbook here.  What's the problem if Hagan IS an Atheist?

Absolutely nothing.  Hagan should hold a press conference today and say she is proud to be an atheist.

Proud to be an Atheist Presbyterian elder and Sunday School teacher.  Let's be accurate.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies