Obama now winning California by 25 points while Prop 8 probably passed (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:42:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Obama now winning California by 25 points while Prop 8 probably passed (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama now winning California by 25 points while Prop 8 probably passed  (Read 3766 times)
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« on: November 05, 2008, 06:16:58 AM »

A case of be careful what you wish for.  For my general and anecdotal experience, blacks and Hispanics are much more homophobic than your typical white voter-  especially true in Cali.  
Increased Obama turnout helped.  

patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 06:31:12 AM »

A case of be careful what you wish for.  For my general and anecdotal experience, blacks and Hispanics are much more homophobic than your typical white voter-  especially true in Cali.  
Increased Obama turnout helped.  

We have a winner here.

I am sure Cali is slightly different but:
I work with a lot of Caribbeans- Dominicans, Puertos, Haitians, Jamaicans, Guyanese and Trinis.  A fair amount of Pakistanis, Indians and a few Mexicans as well.  Among them you'll find Catholic, Prots, Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs. To the letter they are all  Obama voters and all staggeringly anti gay.  Same holds true for American born blacks- hell just listen to rap music.   
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies