Romney allies sabotaging Palin for 2012?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:41:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Romney allies sabotaging Palin for 2012?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Romney allies sabotaging Palin for 2012?  (Read 5496 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2008, 08:22:08 PM »

Of course Romney supporters are going to be bad mouthing Sarah Palin. She is a third rate non-entity.

Romney could definately use the Experience card as Romney ran on his 30 years combined Executive Experience most of it in the private sector. Lets see Sarah turnaround a bankrupt business. The Federal Gov't happens to be the biggest business in the world and it needs a turnaround artist.

There is no group Sarah could appeal to that isn't already Republican. Romney on the other hand could appeal to Middle class suburbanites and even blue collar workers if there is a great deal of economic uncertainty in 2012.

What I have been saying quite clearly is that if people really cared about the economy and the well-being, regardless of politics, they should have voted for Romney. 

So that's your confusing way of saying, "Romney would have won."

Actually I think Mitt Romney would have had a better chance than McCain did especially in late Sept and October. He could have turned this economic slump to his favor. He also would have had choosen a single theme by Agust and run on that for the next three months unlike McCain who never really had a theme but a bunch of uncoordinated attacks and tactics. Phil you are out of your senses again.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2008, 08:48:11 PM »

Actually I think Mitt Romney would have had a better chance than McCain did especially in late Sept and October. He could have turned this economic slump to his favor. He also would have had choosen a single theme by Agust and run on that for the next three months unlike McCain who never really had a theme but a bunch of uncoordinated attacks and tactics. Phil you are out of your senses again.

Out of my senses again? Ok, friend. Mind you, Romney's appeal with Independents was near zero but, yes, I'm the one "out of my senses."

People don't like Mitt Romney. The Democrats would have made him into Mr. Big Bad Big Businessman.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies