How has your family voted? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:17:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  How has your family voted? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How has your family voted?  (Read 55484 times)
justfollowingtheelections
unempprof
YaBB God

« on: January 24, 2009, 01:49:42 AM »

My brother and I have always voted for the Democrats.  He's more socially conservative than I am, but he hates the GOP just as much as I do.

My uncle in Florida is an Obama supporter because he couldn't stand the witch (his words) and well, he was touched by the story of a black man rising to power.
His daughter is also a Democrat, but she thought Michelle was racist and supported Hilary instead.  Her husband has voted for the winner in every election but 2004 (when he voted for Kerry). 
As for the rest of my family, I really have no clue.
justfollowingtheelections
unempprof
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 03:37:33 PM »

My brother voted for Kerry in 04, Obama in 08 but didn't vote this time.  He has become more conservative recently but he is appalled by how pro-war and xenophobic both parties are.  He still considers himself a Democrat though. 

My mother never votes.  My uncle who passed away recently would always vote for the Democrats because they're good for business as the economy prospers under democratic administrations.  He would also say that Republicans are crooks
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies